I have been here 4 times now in less than 3 years. We love this place! Pool, lakes, 4 bbq's to choose from, free breakfast. Clean beautiful water & view. It a good 6 hour drive for us, but we keep coming back. No fast crazy boats all over the lake. You can rent kayaks, or slow electric yacht boats. You can swim almost anywhere and there are rope swigs along the sides of this lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes offers 20 luxury guestrooms. Rooms feature lake or mountain views. Room types are deluxe 4 poster beds with in room jacuzzi tub, kitchenettes, lakeside and mountainside rooms. Guestrooms are individually furnished and decorated. Wireless Internet access is limited and is only available to certain rooms/areas. Free local calls. Flat screen TVs, small refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Air conditioning, climate control, welcome amenities, and hair dryers are also included. Microwaves and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rooms are accessible via exterior corridors. Housekeeping is provided. All guestrooms are non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Blue Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Hotel Upper Lake
- Hotel At Blue Lakes
- Resort At Blue Lakes
- The Lodge At Blue Lakes Lake County, CA - Upper Lake