“Lunch with my wife” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
San Francisco, California
“Lunch with my wife”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

It is my Birthday today so I treated her for Lunch at Texas Roadhouse in Union City since she treated me for the last two days in Los Angeles with our Daughters and Grand Daughter. We ate at different locations in Los Angeles and might give review also on said Restaurants that we visited. This is our 3rd time of visiting this place. In the first two visits, Dinner time only since they don't serve lunch at that time. I am surprise to see a lot of customers and mostly Caucasian. Roasted peanuts are typical scene for each tables and they are free. Also a warm nice bread are serve for each customers in each table. Different kind of Steak are their forte and according to my wife, it is very tender, delicious and tasty. With many added foods on the side. Fresh vegetables is my regular diet thus I cannot make any comment on their main dish except fresh Salad. Their Chicken Salad is good especially the Grilled chicken. Their service is excellent and commendable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California, United States
“The bartender ruined any chance of enjoying my visit.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

That was the most negative greeting I have ever gotten. I wouldn't come back here if it was the only place to eat in San Francisco.

Visited July 2013
Rio Dell, California
“Loud but Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The atmosphere is a little loud, very popular, but the food was outstanding! All the steaks are excellent and the catfish was unique and tasty! Hope you are not allergic to peanuts, they are all over the floor with their shells. I remember places like this from long ago.

Visited June 2013
Koloa, Hawaii
“Great steakhouse!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Want a great steak? This is the place to go to! My sirloin was so tender that I could cut it with a fork. The taste was out of this world! Went to another restaurant the night after and as soon as I cut into the steak I was kicking myself for not going back to Texas Roadhouse.

Visited April 2013
ROXBORO
“Excellent Food, Prices and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Best place around to eat, consistent with good food and service. This is the busiest place around, if you go there you will see why. Steak is my favorite there with a big baked potato along with their house salad with many great toppings!!! My favorite.

Visited February 2013