“Great customer service!! Thanks Ladies” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.

You added Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   31950 Dyer St., Union City, CA 94587   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Union City
San Lorenzo, California
“Great customer service!! Thanks Ladies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel this passed weekend when I called to check on rooms I spoke to a lady named Ashley which was really helpful and showed great customer service skills. when I arrived at the hotel Ashley was great with the customers ahead of me and handle everyone in a timely matter she also engaged with me making me feel better about some concerns and also I was introduced to lady named Tiffany Miles which provided great service to me and also answered all my questions I had and was able to give me great knowledge about what the hotel offers and also checked me out and left wanting to return these ladies have the best customer service I have seen in a long time. Thanks Ladies

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property Extended Stay America located on Dyer St in Union City California. I'm glad that Ashley and Tiffany were so helpful to you before and during your stay. We strive to provide excellent customer service as well as clean, comfortable rooms at a great value stay after stay. It looks like we were able to do just that for you. We pride ourselves on being a leader in the hotel industry for Service, Cleanliness and Value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Please give us a call here directly if we can be of any assistance to you. Regards, the Management and staff at Extended Stay America-Union City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Union City, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Some consulting company put us up here while they fumigated our apartment close by to this "hotel". The sheets were stained, the furniture looked worn and chipped. The carpet was dirty and stained. The staff was not very helpful.There was NO housekeeping service the three days we were there. And the trash room was overflowing and smelled.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our hotel. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

I am glad for the opportunity to respond to you in this forum. Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the totally unacceptable condition of the bedding in your suite & the overflowing trash rooms. Please know that we do have strict quality control standards at this hotel and others in our chain to be sure that trash is taken out multiple times a day. In addition, linens are always to be replaced with clean, fresh, un-stained bedding, and we inspect each room prior to making it available to our guests. I am very sorry that your bedding was stained and that the trash had accumulated in the trash rooms. I’ve personally met with our hotel manager and staff and brought your comments to their attention. I assure you we have taken steps to ensure this does not happen again at this location and that of others throughout our chain.

Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.

Travelers are raving about these Union City hotels

Ukiah, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I had to stay in Union City on business...First of all, I booked my reservation 2 weeks in advance. They overbooked this hotel and I had to take a smoking room even though I am NOT a smoker. Not only did they not give me a discount but they attempted to overcharge the rate I booked online. Mediocre room, not very clean. Do not waste your time, I know I never will again.

• Stayed September 2012
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., responded to this review, September 24, 2012
I recently received your posted review from your stay at our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I am eager to address your particular concern in this forum. Occasionally, we get an influx of guests who need to leave their departure date open or extend their stay at the last minute. In most cases, our reserve rooms are sufficient to absorb this increased demand. However, in very rare circumstances, like yours, we don't have the room types to accommodate every guest's preference. I also want to thank you for bringing cleanliness issues to our attention. We constantly strive to become better each day, and its comments from guests like yourself that allow us to know where we need to focus our efforts. I sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St.

Address: 31950 Dyer St., Union City, CA 94587
Location: United States > California > Union City
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Union City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Union City
Union City Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.