“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2010

stayed one night here staff very friendly room and pool very clean breakfast very good
great value would recommend this place for sure

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2010

I travel for business about 20 days a month, and I normally stay at Choice Hotels, and this is the very best!!
10's across the board.
AWESOME management, and the very best 'full breakfast' I have ever had at a "continental breakfast" type hotel.
Could not reccomend more!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Santa Clara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

I stayed here on a whim only because I was originally booked at the Super8 right off the freeway in Ukiah. That place was such a horrible dump that within 15 minutes, I packed my bag and drove until I found a different hotel. I found the Quality Inn on South State Street just a mile or so away. Jag, the manager, and her husband were EXTREMELY kind and sympathetic to my bad experience at the Super8. They immediately showed me a room which was very clean and recently remodeled. The decor was nice, the bed was AWESOME and the other guests were regular folks and families. I was traveling alone with my 6 year old daughter and was very concerned about safety and cleanliness. I instantly felt that this was a very affordable and clean place to stay. So much so that I even stayed there once more on my way back in to town from our vacation! Well worth the $75 for the night and you get a FREE hot breakfast too! No high hotel frills, just the basics, but it's clean and safe and the staff is unbelievably courteous and eager to exceed your expectations. Would definitely stay there again if the need arose.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

My friend and I spent 3 weeks on the road finding all different hotels. We would drive through town and then make our decision after making some calls from the car after our GPS told us the phone number. We enjoyed this Quality Inn very much and would like to share that with others. My mistake is I did not take notes as I have travelled the world and now working on the United States. I did not know about this site, tripadvisor, until this trip and would like you to know some of the fun places we found.

If you ever are in Ukiah, I feel very comfortableto say this is a very nice place to stay and very reasonable.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

One of the very few places I have stayed in that does not have a mirror in the room. Only way you can get dressed in front of a mirror is by going into the bathroom/toilet. If there are two persons staying and one is using the bathroom, the other has to wait to be able to use a mirror, which I find to be absurd. How much money have they saved by not putting up mirrors in their rooms? Otherwise the hotel was neat and clean.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

Had been newly remodeled, refurbished. Easy to find. Tops in service and friendliness.
The room was comfortable, immaculate, attention to cleanliness. Manager and staff gave us helpful information about the area in answer to our questions. We would definitely stay there again if in that area on travels. Would recommend it as a good value.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Bakersfield, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

The service of the stay was good, you have a dedicated general manager, and there was no real noise going on. People will keep coming.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!