“Presentation and...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Pahoa
“Presentation and...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Ok, here goes...the chips and salsa are disappointing. The chips were tough, maybe old? Worse chips we've ever has in the US/Mexico. The salsa mediocre. We ordered fajitas, they were good but the presentation was blah. How about a little sour cream, Guacamole, maybe a little lettuce. It was just bean and fajitas. The service was OK, it wasn't busy. I don't think we'll be going there again. SuperTaco, a little dive is a better bet for the money.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Moravia, Iowa
“Overpriced, Small portions”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We ordered fajitas for two.... there was barley enough for one and the waitress commented "we must have been really hungry" It was the smallest portion for two I have every seen.

Visited November 2012
Redwood Valley, California
“Best Mexican Restaurant in Ukiah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Have been going to this restaurant for years and they by far consistantly have the best mexican food in town! No one makes better rice! We are vegan and they have no problem modifying the menu for us. Of course you can't go there without having their famous consquelo!

Visited January 2013
Ukiah, CA
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

You can tell they make all of their food from scratch here. I love the chili colorado (beef in red sauce) It melts in your mouth! The tacos are great as well. The beans, salsa and chips(I like to mix mine together) are good. I like sitting outside on a summer evening. They do have a full bar and make great drinks :)

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Food experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I liked the people not so much the food. And I realy dont have much more to say about the food. Well I didnt like the prices. As I payed $15.00 for just one burrito.

Visited November 2012