“Best Mexican Restaurant in Ukiah” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 82 Restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: Mexican
Redwood Valley, California
“Best Mexican Restaurant in Ukiah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Have been going to this restaurant for years and they by far consistantly have the best mexican food in town! No one makes better rice! We are vegan and they have no problem modifying the menu for us. Of course you can't go there without having their famous consquelo!

Visited January 2013

Ukiah, CA
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

You can tell they make all of their food from scratch here. I love the chili colorado (beef in red sauce) It melts in your mouth! The tacos are great as well. The beans, salsa and chips(I like to mix mine together) are good. I like sitting outside on a summer evening. They do have a full bar and make great drinks :)

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Food experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I liked the people not so much the food. And I realy dont have much more to say about the food. Well I didnt like the prices. As I payed $15.00 for just one burrito.

Visited November 2012
Ukiah, Ca
“Good food, lousy service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We have been to El Azteca several times, and the food is pretty good, especially the enchiladas. The servers though (both of them) act like you are wasting their time. The never check to see if you would like some additional service and are actually quite sullen. On top of his they play horrible music too loud, probably because they like it and hell with the customers. Now that I have written this, I don't think we will go here anymore. Let them eat flan.

Atascadero
“Worst waiter in California”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This place is below average. The waiter acted like he had better thing to do then wait on us. He never re-filled the chips, never asked how things were and never asked if we needed anything else.
I was so disappointed in this place, never again, dont even stop, go into town where they know how to treat people right.

• Visited August 2012