“EXCELLENT CHOICE!!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
North Bend, Washington
“EXCELLENT CHOICE!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We knew we needed to stay near Ukiah, CA as we were headed to southern Oregon and wanted a halfway point to rest for the night. I got online to check out available places and saw the good ratings of the Super 8 in Ukiah. So we got a reservation and we were more than happy with our choice. Nice rooms, great tv, clean facility and friendly staff!! They have a nice FREE breakfast to get ya on the road again!! So I told the desk person that I would do the same and give him a very good rating so that others would read my review and choose to stay here!!

Green Features: We loved seeing the electric car chargers on site! Not sure what else they had that made them "green" but we felt the chargers were an awesome feature!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

311 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Needed to find a place to get some sleep after a long day of driving. The Super 8 in Ukiah had a vacancy so I stopped. Nice and clean. The desk clerk was welcoming and helpful. He was proud of the new floors in the building my room was in. The laminate was fresh and the room showed pride of ownership!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Phx, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife made a reservation at this location while I was on the road driving this summer. I was getting tired and needed a place to rest for the night.

She looked up this place, which was advertising a $69/night room. It seemed reasonable so she booked it for me.

I got there very late at night having taken longer than hoping to get there. When I am checking in I was told my room was $195!!! I almost slept in the parking lot, but I needed a bed bad, so I caved in, hoping it was a mistake. The room was clean and comfy, but c'mon!!.. really?!!

Next morning the owner explains that there is a big event close by that has filled him to capacity, so they were charging premium prices. Someone had already reserved and paid for that room, but was not going to show, so he gauged me for almost $200 for one nights sleep, off the highway in Ukiah, at a Super 8. Yes, really.

Room Tip: Be very careful with your bill, and have other options available to you. This place will gauge you...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Ukiah? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ukiah

Address: 693 South Orchard Avenue, Ukiah, CA 95482
Location: United States > California > Mendocino County > Ukiah
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Green Hotel in Ukiah
#1 Business Hotel in Ukiah
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ukiah 2*
When you look for a perfect vacation, the stay has to be just right to make the traveling a delight so that you can come back rest assured that you will get a good night sleep after a long day. The Super 8 Ukiah Hotel, the only Certified Green hotel in Ukiah, confers you the respite, the pleasure and the peace of mind amidst the beautiful and tranquil redwood forest giving you a soothing stay. We have recently renovated our two-story hotel in Ukiah, California ornamenting it with the contemporaneous luxuries and modern amenities and highly sustainable lodging to fulfill all the desires of our coveted guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Ukiah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hotel Ukiah
Super Eight Ukiah
Ukiah Super 8
Ukiah Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Ukiah, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.