“Poor Review” 1 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 15 hotels in Ukiah
GreenLeadersSilver level

311 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
National City, California, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The room was clean but smelled of smoke even tho it was a non smoking room. The pool looked nice and clean. They have a fantastic, grassy area for our four legged friends. The breakfast was minimal, and on our second stay was very poorly managed and terribly messy....dirty/sticky tables, trash left on counters, etc.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Gasquet, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

They showed false advertising, quoted 67.00 and I paid 107. When I complained the manager said it wasnt booked in advance and that he gave me 10 dollars off for weary traveler. WE WERE TOO TIRED TO ARGUE. We could have stayed at The Marriott for that price!!
SMALL OLD TUBE TV, uncomfortable beds, dirty walls, small, small...tight bathroom, not friendly.
We requested extra towels and were told that the maid service was gone!?
Blankets were dirty
sheets didnt seem clean. Hair strands on sheets...eww
Chinsie shampoo and no other toiletries
We were too disgruntled to even stay for breakfast, we left towards home early...a poor ending to our trip.

YOU WONT BE HAPPY HERE

wish I had the energy to do a do over on the whole experience.

Green Features: oh goody, a small blue trashcan for recyclable....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I didn't arrive at tye hotel until after 9pm. Check-in was fast and I found a parking space near the stairs to my room. The room was large and very nice. The only problem I had was with the shower faucet and maintenance was sent right away to look at that as soon as I told the staff. The room had a large flat screen tv with satellite channels which made it nice to be able to relax and enjoy some down time. The free wifi worked great with a strong signal.

The spa was quite large compared to most, and the guests were given more time after closing because most of us arrived so late at night.

By the I got to breakfast a half hour before it closed, there wasn't too many choices of food left. They have orange & apple juice, coffee, and a variety of tea for beverages. They have a nice waffle machine so that was a pmeasant surprise. There were also biscuits and gravy, with two choices of cereal, toast, and I saw very little fresh fruit left.

The breakfast area itself is small but they have several tables to sit and enjoy your breakfast. The motel does have one computer with internet for those guests who need it.

The only downside I can say about the hotel is all the pot-smokers and cigarette smokers. This was my first time in Ukiah and the first two of three couples I met were smoking joints in the spa area, and several non-guests were hamging around the fenced pool/spa area smoking nonstop. This was a negative for me personally because I am an asthmatic. But that's the only negative that I can say.

• Stayed August 2013
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Found this hotel on Plugshare.com when looking for a place to charge our car overnight, on the road to Southern California. It's one of the few EV charging stations in the area and offers free charging, not only to overnight guest but to anyone passing through town. The staff is extremely friendly and loves to chat about EVs. The hotel is clean, very nice grounds, good breakfast included with the room and very eco-friendly. And did I mention free EV charging?

Green Features: This is a green, energy star-rated hotel with in-room recycling buckets for paper and plastic.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Ukiah? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ukiah

Address: 693 South Orchard Avenue, Ukiah, CA 95482
Location: United States > California > Mendocino County > Ukiah
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Green Hotel in Ukiah
#1 Business Hotel in Ukiah
#4 Romantic Hotel in Ukiah
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ukiah 2*
When you look for a perfect vacation, the stay has to be just right to make the traveling a delight so that you can come back rest assured that you will get a good night sleep after a long day. The Super 8 Ukiah Hotel, the only Certified Green hotel in Ukiah, confers you the respite, the pleasure and the peace of mind amidst the beautiful and tranquil redwood forest giving you a soothing stay. We have recently renovated our two-story hotel in Ukiah, California ornamenting it with the contemporaneous luxuries and modern amenities and highly sustainable lodging to fulfill all the desires of our coveted guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Ukiah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Hotel Ukiah
Super Eight Ukiah
Ukiah Super 8
Ukiah Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Ukiah, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.