“Was not something i expected from motel 6” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Ukiah

You added Motel 6 Ukiah to your Saves list
Motel 6 Ukiah
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1208 South State Street, US 101 / Redwood Highway at Talmage Road, Ukiah, CA 95482   |
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Pahrump, Nevada
“Was not something i expected from motel 6”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was traveling across country with my family and we stayed at motel 6s along the way. I made our travel arrangements and reservations way in advance. When we arrived in ukiah i was so disappointed, first i asked for a non smoking 2 bed room on the first floor as i have a infant. What i was told is that the one they had for me had no air conditioner , no fan in bathroom and the remote didnt work for the tv. I asked if there was one upstairs as i was disappointed that they didnt bother looking at there reservations. I had a choice a non smoking up stairs that you had to park far from or a smoking you could park close too. With a play pen i just gave up and took the room with no air conditioner and other things, when we got it in it was really small i have never seen such a small room. That is not where it stopped!!! It was loud and noisy so baby was up all night. In the morning i found that my 15 yr old had a tick on him and when i looked at his sheets it looked like massive dog hair. What made it over all bad is i paid 55 dollars that night and the one in Dunnigan the night before was only 41 and a hell of alot bigger and nicer. I cant say i would stay there again, the next night we stayed in Willits at Holiday Lodge and it was much better.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here dont let them give you room 106.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 Thank Kimberly45

Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Any of us who frequent Motel 6's know how hit and miss they can be across the country This one is definitely a hit.

My room looked like it was just built. It was a good size, spotless and had all the new Motel 6 decor. Bathroom was immaculate and shower was hot and powerful. Bed was comfortable.

To make it even nicer, the front desk clerk who checked me in was friendly, polite, clean, helpful and spoke perfect English (sometimes a problem at some of their locations).

The room was definitely worth the price for both the cleanliness and location of the facility. Don't hesitate for one minute staying here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
Lewiston, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

We were vacationing along the California Coast, it was getting late and we were having diffiulty finding a motel. Thank God we found the Ukiah Motel 6 ! We got in late. The staff at the front desk were WONDERFUL!! They kids saw their awesome pool but saw that it was only minutes from closing time. The staff said that they could "maybe get sidetracked with other duties for awhile" and "might not get the gate to the pool locked right at the posted time". This was their hint that the kids could get in a quick dip before bed. VERY COOL! The rates were very reasonable, the room was awesome! We travel on a budget and Motel 6 rarely lets us down. This particular "6" was just the ticket for a road-weary family from Idaho! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! WE highly recommend this motel!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

So much to say about this place. I will start with the good points. People working there were friendly and the outside looked fairly good. I asked for ajoining rooms with 2 beds each when I made reservations. They didn't have them.The people you talk to on 1-800-motel6 know very litle about each hotels it is best to call the hotel itself. Any way when I came back to the car after paying my teenagers said Mom there is a hooker upstairs. What? Sure enough upstairs right corner in full view of the office there she was. So obvious that it seemed to be accepted, I seen on of the employees visiting with her. As we were unloading one of the extended stay renters seemed to be buying drugs from a guy that just happened through the parking lot. At this point we hoped we wouldn't catch anything in the room we should have left but long day and very tired. So the room, beds were broke down and the box springs I don't think I can say what I saw. There has got to be better places than this I would never ever stay here again. You have been warned. Motel 6 should take there name off this place it made us very nervous for our next night at another motel 6

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank CharlesFam5

Travelers are raving about these Ukiah hotels