“Travelers beware!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 78 restaurants in Ukiah
Cuisines: American
“Travelers beware!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012 via mobile

Walked in to the restaurant & waited for someone to acknowledge us. The restaurant was busy, but not full. Still no acknowledgment. , . My husband said it is always a bad sign when the servers won't look at you & act like they are too busy to see you. Another group came in behind us & they were not helped either. Finally an older man came to the desk, pushed past my daughter & didn't say a word. We just walked out & I saw the group behind us leave as well. Usually tripadvisor is right, but not this time. We lucked out after and found a lovely Thai restaurant. Ruen Tong Thai Cuisine - excellent food & excellent service!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Ukiah, California
“Always Great and Consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Wonderful Food, Greek Specialties, Consistenyl Yummy and great customer service. Has private rooms for parties and events and The Siderakis family treats you like one of their own. A nice meal out for a special occasion or just everyday!

Visited February 2012
“Nice and relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Not a chain restaurant. Good food, nice portions and affordable. I had the salmon and my friend had the vegetarian dish. They serve local wines and have friendly service. I'll be back on my next trip.

Visited January 2012
Lakewood, California
“Well prepared food at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

We appreciated the variety of choices on the menu, the well-prepared food, and the reasonable mid-range prices. The atmosphere was comfortable, but a step up from coffee shops. The food tasted freshlly prepared and was well presented.

Visited November 2011
Willits, California
“Best "eats" in Ukiah!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

I'm a local, have tried many local restaurants, and by far Ukiah Garden Cafe is the best! Don't be fooled by it's exterior...the ambiance, service and quality food will beg you to return. My husband and I visit Ukiah Garden Cafe often...and when you're craving a steak, their Beef Moranga (2 side/side petite filet mignon with bourdelaise & mushrooms) can't be beat!

• Visited October 2011