“Do not forget your things, you will not get them back!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Economy Inn Ukiah to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   406 S State Street, Ukiah, CA 95842   |
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Do not forget your things, you will not get them back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My fiance & I stayed a night while passing through on a road trip, & I realized about an hour after we had left, I had forgotten a nice coat of mine folded on the bed. I called to ask if they could send it back & offered to pay for it to be sent home, but they said they have found nothing. This was not a case that I possibly forgot it either. I truly do believe that a maid took it. They were not even courteous enough to answer a few question before rudely hung up on me. Other than the theft problem, everything else was fine for what you would expect for the price. So don't leave anything behind! You will not get it back & they will not want to help.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

We had booked a King room and got a Queen. The furnishings and bedding were quite old. Internet was pretty much non existent. Came in sometimes mostly not. Pool was closed. Outside of the upstairs was just bare plywood and there was a nasty smell coming from the air conditioner. Next time I will pay more and get a better room elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
El Paso
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Good location coming from the coast and heading north. We found the place relatively quiet but in a convenient location. Helpful management couple.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reno, Nevada, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Shopped around, this place had the best price by far! Just a few miles up the road in Willits, the best price is 50-55 a night, under $35 when I stayed! Room is clean, but run down, only half the lights work, there is a door knob size hole by the bathroom, only 1 coil in the heater works, electrical fixtures are hardly hanging on the walls, wall paper is torn... But all that said, the room is clean and the price is right! I wouldn't recommend it for my parents, but it's great for the economic traveler that needs a bed and shower for the night.

Room Tip: 114 is run down, that's all I know. I would guess up stairs sees less traffic
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Monroe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

The management team, a young married couple, were attentive to the problems I had w/the very slow wireless internet. Typical situation where the property had 2 separate wireless router areas for the rooms--unfortunately I could only access the snail-like, near worthless band. They rebooted the routers and stopped by my room to check if that solved the problem. In-room coffee, micro, and refr. worked well and outside of the carpet needing a periodic cleaning--the room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Surprising number of lodging possibilities in Ukiah--and I would definitely stay there again and recommend it for a quality, no frills, quiet, comfortable, and secure stay.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Central Coast, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

When I had to cancel a reservation with this hotel, I was EXTREMELY displeased with the horrible customer service I received. When I called to cancel my reservation, I was told that it was, in fact, cancelled. However, I never received the email confirmation I requested and was told I would receive. I emailed the hotel a few days later to request confirmation of the cancellation again, and received no reply whatsover. I finally called back about a week later and spoke with someone that didn't seem to understand what I needed, and I couldn't understand what she was saying half the time due to her heavy accent. I was also told that my reservation was never actually cancelled! (I'm certainly glad I followed up - I would have been absoutely livid if my credit card had been charged for a reservation I already requested a cancellation for - twice!) Needless to say, I will never even consider staying at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
blaine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

wifi difficult . room clean very close to farmers market and downtown shopping

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Been to Economy Inn Ukiah? Share your experiences!