“Spectacular” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
California
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at the Grill last evening. We began at the bar with my wife having a Mojito and I had the signature Apple Caramel Martini. Both were perfect. Then the hostess showed us to a nice table where we could see the whole beautiful room. I had the macadamia crusted sea bass and my wife had crab cakes. Both of these dishes were the best we have had anywhere! Anna, our waitperson was outstanding and the manager from calling for a reservation to leaving the place was friendly and gracious. What a find!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Luis Obispo, California
“Great ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner with a group of friends. The place was quite crowded but regardless we had very good service. The Caesar salad is excellent and the Pear/Gorgonzola Pizza while made with flatbread was quite good. Others in our group had the salmon which they said was wonderful. The desserts are also a must.

Visited May 2013
alpine, tx
“The best meal I had visiting California”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Visited family and friends in Calif, went to restaurants they chose in LA and Palm Springs. I am a foodie and strict vegetarian and I really expected good fresh food and every place we went to was just mediocre. I went online knowing we were going to this area and found this restaurant. We had dinner that night and it was incredible. The service was great, they made a veggie plate for me, the food didn't take long at all. My husband loved the chipotle/raspberry salad dressing, we asked the waitress if we could buy some. The owner came by later and checked on us, and told me what the ingredients of the dressing were so I could replicate it. So happy to go to a fine dining restaurant such as this one. Really nice ambiance.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Sushi and service could have been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Did not receive our main dish tonight. We got our appetizer and an hour and half later we finally got the waitress to check on our food and she said it just went into the oven. They were not real busy either. The owner didn't seem to concerned. I've had sushi there 3 times and its not to bad if your in the mood and saves a trip down the mountain. I will drive down the mountain from now on.

Arcadia, California
“Consistently good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

There are very few restaurants in Lake Arrowhead so luckily the food here is always good. We come here often and the menu never changes. Wish someone would open another restaurant so we could have more choices but until then no complaints.

• Visited April 2013