“Nice place, great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cross street: Enderlee Center Drive
Tustin, California
“Nice place, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

It is a nice place, has special seating room for a large gathering, but has to be reserved. The food is very good. The waitress serving us picked the desert for me and must say was splendid. The menu though seems like has been reduced, but great food nevertheless

• Visited October 2012

Santa Ana, California
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was taken to Belacan for my birthday. It was my first experience there. The food was well prepared and the service was wonderful. We went early in the evening so seating was not an issue. We ordered several items and shared family style.

• Visited October 2012
california
“Very Dishonest”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

These people are dishonest!!!! We had a horrible experience. We had a $200 gift card that they refused to honor. Apparently their system could not process it so we paid for our bill about ($150) in cash. They took our gift card and were told that their manager would give us a call the next day. He did not. I finally spoke to him 4 days later after several attempts to reach him. His response was "The best I can do is give you a gift card for $100" WTF?!!!! Why would I want a gift card for half the value of the gift card I had? I never ever want to go back to this place. As far as I'm concerned - they stole $200. I notified the person who gave us the gift card to contact the company that they purchased the giftcard from. Buyer beware. These guys are really shady. I have never had such a horrible experience

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“nostalgic of living overseas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I lived in Indonesia and I have a few favorite foods you don't find in many places. I can find it all here. I have tried many of their items on the menu since finding this international delight. My mouth waters just thinking of the food. Its best to go with a group and share...a little like a family dining experience.

• Visited August 2012
Orange, California
“A unique and well served Malaysian/ Asian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Very pleasant atmosphere: the display, funitures, and the view bring me in the tropical feel. Rather having a large room with some sorts of dividers, this restaurant has different wings which the seating areas wrap around the reception/kitchen. Table are spreaded providing the maximum privacy for each party. You would feel like you reserved the room. The credit should be shared to the other customers around me. They are super polite to keep their conversations low and personal.

On top of that, foods are well prepared and tasty. Selections are wide and very different ( my goal is to try all dishes there, but got 1/3 so far). The portions are fairly large, ideally to share among the group.

I have taken family and friends here and they all love it...

• Visited May 2012