“Surprisingly Awesome!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Turlock
Seattle, Washington
“Surprisingly Awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed here in the heat of July '13 and had a wonderful stay. The manager/owner has owned the place for over 30 years and he takes great pride in the facility and of being of service. My wife sat down for breakfast in the cute little dining area, and he got her coffee, roll, anything she wanted. He informed me about the history of the hotel--after I asked--the info/conversation was not unsolicited nor intrusive, but informative and fun. Unusual to run into someone who has real pride of ownership, and a pleasant surprise in this little town.

Stay here for the best deal and service in town. If we are back through, we will certainly stay again.

Only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars in the AC was slow at cranking up to full power and cooling down the room.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be good.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Walsall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you are planning to go to Turlock this is very good value. It is very clean , excellent spacious room. Mr Patel was very helpful. (He gave us liquid to put in the washing machine which saved us so much trouble.) The location is slightly noisy but easy to get to

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

we stopped off here en route from Las Vegas to San Fran - the motel is just off the highway, is so so clean and safe and the owner is very much hands on - included was coffee and a waffle breakfast the next day so we felt set up for our big entry into San Fran - well worth it!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
JohnandTerry

It was a pleasure hosting you at our hotel, I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation. Thank you for taking time to share your experience at my hotel, have a safe trip back to Ireland.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I stayed here based upon its already excellent reviews. It is an older motor court, circa 1947, that has been completely and lovingly remodeled...new walls, carpet, bath fixtures, tub, toilet, etc. It also has a granite counter top, microwave, mini-fridge, and TV. The bed has a new, firm very comfortable mattress plus a small couch. Unlike other older motels, this one has absolutely no moldy smell. Owner Naresh Patel has done a wonderful job in remodeling and certainly did not skimp on quality, yet his prices are very reasonable. He also offers a modest breakfast (waffles, cold cereal, coffee, juice) in the lobby each morning. Further, the Turlock Inn is located on a quiet street far enough from Hwy 99 and the train tracks so noise was never an issue. A hidden gem !!!

Room Tip: The rooms across the street from the lobby are a little newer.
Pete S

I am proud to be the owner of Turlock's oldest hotel and happy to provide my guests with the best value. We are located in town about a mile away from Highway 99 which minimizes the noise from the freeway. However since we are located a block from the railroad tracks I have taken all precautions to minimize the train sounds by building a sound barrier block wall at the back of the building and adding sound proof windows and walls. We also serve Seattles Best Coffee regular or decaf, hot chocolate, café latte, mokaccino, and Americano as an added value to our breakfast.

Thank you for choosing to be our guest,
Naresh Patel
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My son and I spent two nights here while in town for a baseball tourney. Didn't really want to spend $300+ for 2 nights at big new hotels. What a great choice we made! You are always concerned what you will get at older an smaller hotels, but not here. Room was well appointed, large, very clean, an has been updated with granite in bathroom. Large fridge and microwave also. Friends staying at big new hotels said for an extra $15 per night they too could have had a fridge (increasing their cost to $330+ for 2 nights)! Hotel owner came by both days to make sure all was well. Do your research on line then call the hotel and make a direct reservation.

Room Tip: This is a one story hotel and you park right outside your room. This is great! Instant access to yo...
785Jeffc785

It has been my passion for thirty plus years to give my guests the best value in Turlock.
At my hotel we do not have any incidental charges, all amenities are included in the room rate. I look forward to the opportunity to hosting you or any referrals you give me in the future.

Thank you for sharing your experience at my hotel.
Klamath Falls, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We come to the area once a year, and have always stayed at the ABVI-Turlock. Naresh is an accomodating host, friendly and professional. The rooms are always clean, nicely appointed for the price, and a free breakfast bar rounds out the stay. It is nicely situated in Turlock amongst restaurants, a convenience store and the fairgrounds.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Darlene H

I look forward to The Turlock Auto Swap Meet every year. It has been a pleasure hosting you and your husband for many years. I look forward to seeing you again January 24th and 25th 2014.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed here for 4 days earlier this month while we were looking for a place to live in the area and we couldn't have made a better choice. The owner, Naresh Patel, made sure we were completely satisfied with our room, gave recommendations for places to eat/relax, and when we finally did find an apartment he let us borrow his truck to move our bed! It's amazing to find a business owners like this that go out of their way to be decent people and not just treat their customers like a dollar sign.

First class service at a reasonable price. That's what you'll get at the Turlock Inn.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
hyperrreal

It was a pleasure hosting you and your fiancé, I am always happy to help all my guests in any way that I can. All the best to you and your fiancé on your move to Turlock.

Thank you for choosing to be my guest.
Naresh Patel.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn? Share your experiences!