“Professional & Personal customer service is TOP Priority with ABVI-Turlock Inn!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn

You added Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   701 20th Century Boulevard, Turlock, CA 95380   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Turlock
Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our entire Robotics team, Mentors, parents were treated with personal touches. We were each greeted by the owner, even though we arrived at different times of the evening. Traveling 6 hours & a Very cold night, the owner made sure our room heaters were on before we arrived at 10 pm so we could go straight to bed for the early 5 am wake-up call. SPACIOUS room with 2 Queen beds, 3 pillows/bed, comfortable cushioned sitting chairs with marble/iron oval coffee table, separate writing table, and lower dresser to place plenty of luggage at right height to pack/unpack. Refrigerator, microwave & coffee pot = clean inside & outside of each of these items! Room temperature was kept perfect with the best A/C & heating system in each room. Bedding is professionally cleaned & pressed sheets! After our activities of the day & arrived in the evening, our room was cleaned while were gone & bed was made-up for a nice surprised greeting for getting ready for the evening. Rooms/Bathrooms were immaculately clean like it was new construction! GREAT WATER PRESSURE for the showers with shower head sprays choices. Spring fresh smell due to "High-Volume air exchange system" taking anything out that may make it smell stale & NO DUST - they keep it really clean! ALLERGY FREE for anyone who would be sensitive to "carpet fresh" like other hotels use - HOW REFRESHING! Beds were extremely comfortable-cotton sheets with perfect semi-firm cotton pillows for a beautiful nights sleep. We felt our automobiles were very secure due to the 24 hour security on the premises. The photo on their site is exactly what you see - Clean & Well Kept Premises. Outside was pleasantly landscaped and kept neat at all times. You can tell that the owners of this ABVI are very proud of their property due to the Building was painted, up-kept roof (no leaks), walkways clear with cement ramp for handicap/wheel chairs, painted iron railings, all doors had excellent locks and weather-striping to keep the room from drafts and parking lot was spotless of anything to distract it from your stay there. Anytime we called for extra towels, it came within 5 minutes. Hot waffles were made for you at breakfast when you got there. Orange juice & milk for cereal was available also with daily newspaper ready for you. This is a GEM of a hotel & staff. We would definitely come back here again. We would also refer ABVI-Turlock Inn to our friends passing through & stay here verses any of the big Corp hotels! Naresh Patel & his staff treated us with respect and courtesy ---- we love your hotel! You are the standard that hotel system should learn from! Our best to you! 986 Robotics & Schemm family

Room Tip: Every room was perfect! Our team members & family stayed in rooms 103 to 112. Best price for a...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
WM S

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel and paying so much attention to all the details I like to provide all my guests. It was a pleasure hosting your team and I look forward to the opportunity again in the future.

Naresh Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lodi, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel is rocking! It's not expensive and you get a small fridge, microwave etc. in your room. It smells fresh and clean and the owners welcome you like a guest not a client! We had a basket with water and popcorn FREE. Unlike the pricey places that charge $4 per bottle and don't have all the amenities. Great Job by the owners.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
rr5681

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. At our hotel we focus on giving our guests a clean and comfortable room for the best value. We do not give our housekeeping staff a time limit to clean a room, this ensures the highest level of quality and cleanliness for you, our guest. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Turlock.

Ukiah, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This Inn is just down the street from CSS. The innkeeper was very welcoming. The room was very clean and comfortable. They are doing a lot of landscaping which will make this inn as inviting as the owner. Only minus was that the air-conditioner was rather loud. I will stay here again in a few weeks.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
zptuda

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We have an Airflow System that continually replaces 40cfm of fresh air in all rooms 24hrs a day so our guests can breathe easy, therefore ocassionally our air conditioning units have to work a little harder. I aplologize for the noise and incovenience. I look forward to your stay with us on your next trip to our beautiful California State University Stanislaus, campus.

Pasadena, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The family and I were dropping my little brother off at CSUStan for a summer program and based on TripAdvisor reviews, landed at ABVI. The front desk was polite and efficient which was appreciated after a long drive. Our room was clean and the super cold AC was greatly appreciated. Some of the other guests were hanging out and smoking out front(it was a hot Saturday night, so it wasn't a big deal) but we didn't smell any smoke in the room. Whew ! The complimentary breakfast is the only area I'd suggest needs a little more work as we didn't have the leisure to wait for what looked like yummy waffles as we had to get an early start to our day. I also received a thank you card from the hotel, what a nice touch ! We'll definitely be back as we have four more years ahead of visiting Turlock !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
SCTraveler321

Thank you for taking time to share your review. When the temperature is too hot or too cold we like to make our guests comfortable and therefore we wiil turn on the air conditioning or heating. We occasionally have guests that like to smoke, and appreciate them smoking outside and not in the rooms. Due to the size of our lobby we understand sometimes space for breakfast is limited however we have a plan to adress that in the near future. We look forward to hosting you and your family for the next four years.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The ABVI Turlock Inn is a very comfortable, restful & economical hotel. Every time I visit Turlock this is the place I choose to stay. Furthermore, it is a locally owned, family business. They even live on the property.

• Stayed July 2012
outsols

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. Based on your review, I have achieved my obligation which is to provide my guests with clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. I choose to stay on my property because it gives me a chance to get to know my guests so I can address their needs and concerns if they have any. I look forward to hosting you on your next journey to Turlock.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Excellent customer service, sparkling clean room & convenient location make the Americas Best Value Inn in Turlock our choice for lodging when in town. This owner really focuses on the guest and pays close attention to details like complimentary bottled water in the room. We enjoyed a complimentary, delicous breakfast in the morning after a comfortable night's rest. Looking forward to our next stay at Americas Best Value Inn the next time we're in Turlock.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
cherijeaton

I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to host you and your family while you were inTurlock.
Thank you for sharing your experience online. For the last thirty years I have enjoyed hosting my guests and I look forward to your next visit to Turlock.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

On 6/9/12, my senior, handicapped mom & I had an emergancy trip to Turlock, (a death in family). After a long 6 1/2+ hr. drive, arrivied late at night, to another hotel outside the city, that I'd reserved online earlier. Big mistake! That room was awful! With floors saturated w pet urine. That online service mislead Me. Anyway, I didnt know where to go, that late at night, in a strange city, & now near midnight!
I contacted a relative, she had heard of Americas Best Value Inn, Turlock. I called, they had a 2 Bed, handicap room waiting for us. Was Greeted with a warm welcome, & w fresh Coffee, requested by my mom. Standing In the lobby to Checkin, right Away I Knew this was a clean & impecable place to stay in. Then, When I walked into the room, my jaw dropped, felt like I was at one of my time shares. Air in the room so Crisp & Clean. Stayed 2 nights, we slept very well, Comfy Beds, & No sounds from other room. The fresh Waffels & fruit, w juice was great Too. Fabulous place to stay it you want a good nights sleep, & to Breathe fresh fitered Air!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Martha B

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy we were able to help you in your time of need. We look forward to seeing you again on another trip to Turlock, hopefully under better circumstances.

Naresh Patel

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn? Share your experiences!