“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Turlock
Lodi, California
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel is rocking! It's not expensive and you get a small fridge, microwave etc. in your room. It smells fresh and clean and the owners welcome you like a guest not a client! We had a basket with water and popcorn FREE. Unlike the pricey places that charge $4 per bottle and don't have all the amenities. Great Job by the owners.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
rr5681

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. At our hotel we focus on giving our guests a clean and comfortable room for the best value. We do not give our housekeeping staff a time limit to clean a room, this ensures the highest level of quality and cleanliness for you, our guest. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Turlock.

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ukiah, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This Inn is just down the street from CSS. The innkeeper was very welcoming. The room was very clean and comfortable. They are doing a lot of landscaping which will make this inn as inviting as the owner. Only minus was that the air-conditioner was rather loud. I will stay here again in a few weeks.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
zptuda

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We have an Airflow System that continually replaces 40cfm of fresh air in all rooms 24hrs a day so our guests can breathe easy, therefore ocassionally our air conditioning units have to work a little harder. I aplologize for the noise and incovenience. I look forward to your stay with us on your next trip to our beautiful California State University Stanislaus, campus.

Pasadena, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The family and I were dropping my little brother off at CSUStan for a summer program and based on TripAdvisor reviews, landed at ABVI. The front desk was polite and efficient which was appreciated after a long drive. Our room was clean and the super cold AC was greatly appreciated. Some of the other guests were hanging out and smoking out front(it was a hot Saturday night, so it wasn't a big deal) but we didn't smell any smoke in the room. Whew ! The complimentary breakfast is the only area I'd suggest needs a little more work as we didn't have the leisure to wait for what looked like yummy waffles as we had to get an early start to our day. I also received a thank you card from the hotel, what a nice touch ! We'll definitely be back as we have four more years ahead of visiting Turlock !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
SCTraveler321

Thank you for taking time to share your review. When the temperature is too hot or too cold we like to make our guests comfortable and therefore we wiil turn on the air conditioning or heating. We occasionally have guests that like to smoke, and appreciate them smoking outside and not in the rooms. Due to the size of our lobby we understand sometimes space for breakfast is limited however we have a plan to adress that in the near future. We look forward to hosting you and your family for the next four years.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

The ABVI Turlock Inn is a very comfortable, restful & economical hotel. Every time I visit Turlock this is the place I choose to stay. Furthermore, it is a locally owned, family business. They even live on the property.

• Stayed July 2012
outsols

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. Based on your review, I have achieved my obligation which is to provide my guests with clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. I choose to stay on my property because it gives me a chance to get to know my guests so I can address their needs and concerns if they have any. I look forward to hosting you on your next journey to Turlock.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Excellent customer service, sparkling clean room & convenient location make the Americas Best Value Inn in Turlock our choice for lodging when in town. This owner really focuses on the guest and pays close attention to details like complimentary bottled water in the room. We enjoyed a complimentary, delicous breakfast in the morning after a comfortable night's rest. Looking forward to our next stay at Americas Best Value Inn the next time we're in Turlock.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
cherijeaton

I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to host you and your family while you were inTurlock.
Thank you for sharing your experience online. For the last thirty years I have enjoyed hosting my guests and I look forward to your next visit to Turlock.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

On 6/9/12, my senior, handicapped mom & I had an emergancy trip to Turlock, (a death in family). After a long 6 1/2+ hr. drive, arrivied late at night, to another hotel outside the city, that I'd reserved online earlier. Big mistake! That room was awful! With floors saturated w pet urine. That online service mislead Me. Anyway, I didnt know where to go, that late at night, in a strange city, & now near midnight!
I contacted a relative, she had heard of Americas Best Value Inn, Turlock. I called, they had a 2 Bed, handicap room waiting for us. Was Greeted with a warm welcome, & w fresh Coffee, requested by my mom. Standing In the lobby to Checkin, right Away I Knew this was a clean & impecable place to stay in. Then, When I walked into the room, my jaw dropped, felt like I was at one of my time shares. Air in the room so Crisp & Clean. Stayed 2 nights, we slept very well, Comfy Beds, & No sounds from other room. The fresh Waffels & fruit, w juice was great Too. Fabulous place to stay it you want a good nights sleep, & to Breathe fresh fitered Air!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Martha B

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy we were able to help you in your time of need. We look forward to seeing you again on another trip to Turlock, hopefully under better circumstances.

Lodi, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

This place was so cozy and nice. The owners are really sweet. They had water and snacks for me in my room, which was nice. They had a continental breakfast. The mural on the wall was gorgeous, and it was very quiet.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
NareshTurlock, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
DeafArtist

Thank You for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. The complimentary water and snacks in the room is to Thank You for being our guest. I look forward to hosting you agan on you next trip to Turlock.

Naresh

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Turlock Inn? Share your experiences!