“Very friendly service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Turlock
Indianapolis
“Very friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

Very friendly staff. I had a bad internet port and they didn't hesitate to move me to another room, even offering to help me move my stuff. Very good rate for the service and quality of the room.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

I have been a guest here for the past year. The staff is very friendly and sees to every request that I have in a timely manner. Because I come so often, they are kind enough to hold my favorite room every time I arrive.

Sacramentio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

I am often on business in Turlock. I always stay at the Fairfield Inn. I tried some of the other hotels in the area in the begining. The staff in considerate and polite. The rooms are comfortable and clean.

San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

We stayed over the Easter weekend. The hotel is new and very nice. The staff is great - they were even willing to play "Easter Bunny" delivering Easter baskets (that we had brought with us) to our kids. Breakfast is very nice with make-your own waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage along with the usual.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
BUR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2009

Wow! The hotel is so new you can still smell paint.

Clean room. New furnishings, carpet, bedding.Plenty of paring right near the front door.

My room was adjacent to the elevator, but there was no noise from it or the hallway. Good view of the parking lot and my car.

My window faced the parking lot, the street, and the railroad tracks. A few trains blew their horns as late as midnight, and the train horns can be heard in the room. It might be better to ask for a room facing Highway 99.

The night clerk greeted every person coming or going through the lobby.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
walnut creek
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

I am from the walnut creek area and the soccer team I coach had a tournament at the soccer fields in turlock. First of all I have never been to Turlock before I passed through it on my way to Fresno but it is a nice area. The fields were great and the hotel was only about a mile away. The team had a lot of choices for food and shopping because there was a lot they could walk to from the hotel.

The price was really reasonable and we got coupons for some restaurants when we checked in. The breakfast was ok. But it was good enough for the players. They mainly ate the waffles and there were the usual cereals and yougurts.

I will definetly stay here again if we have another tournament in Turlock

• Stayed July 2009
MonteVistaHotels, Director of Operations Fairfield Inn Turlock at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, November 4, 2009
Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We have to agree, The Fairfield Inn & Suites is a great place for teams and we are so happy that you shared your great experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Thanks Again!
San Salvador, El Salvador
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

I had to go to Turlock and this place was the only Marriott property in the area. The manager was rude and impossible to deal with. The place was new and that's about the only good thing I can say. I have stayed at full service Marriots in major cities for a lower daily rate than this dump of a city. This is the nicest hotel in town and they act like they are the Ritz Carlton or something. Cheap construction, paper thin towels, recycled toilet paper and plastic drinking glasses. If they want to charge 5 star rates, they should at least provide a little better amenities. Rooms were tiny.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Hi SimonDeLao,

Thank you very much for your review. We really do love accepting feedback because it helps us become better and better when it comes to guest service.

Our wonderful staff takes pride in our great service to each and every guest and will continue to offer great service each and every day.

For your experience at our hotel, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. We strive to better our commitment as great service providers and hope you will come experience our hotel when you are in the area again. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered.

Thank you again!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock? Share your experiences!