“Nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Turlock
Naples, Florida
“Nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We spent the day at Yosemite and wanted a hotel on our way to San Francisco, so I chose this one. Who knew it would be in the middle of farm fields? But it gets better because it is in an area surrounded by restaurants and a shopping area with Kohls, Target, grocery and hardware stores. The room was large and clean and the hotel was quiet. We experienced no difficulties with internet service, as other reviewers mentioned. The breakfast area was staffed by a kind and helpful young lady who was cheerful and took pride in her work. After spending two weeks on the road in multiple hotels, this one stood out as exceptional.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
fairfieldinnturlock, Hotel Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear DesPeresGirl,

We thank you for choosing us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Turlock, CA. We truly appreciate our guest’s feedback.

We are also happy to hear that our local area of Turlock was a delight for you and your family during your travels. We are central to many great shopping and dining choices, and frequently suggest these convenient leisure’s to our guests.

We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon. Again, thank you for choosing us for your travel accommodations, and have a safe trip to San Francisco!

Hotel Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Scottsdale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The room, service, breakfast were all up to par with fairfield standards, however, the location of this hotel sucks. I couldn't imagine this hotel has a lot of walk ins due to it being hard to find. Nothing else stood out to us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
fairfieldinnturlock, Hotel Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear AZBUSINESS1990,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Turlock we value your feedback and value providing great service, guests love. I am happy you hear you enjoyed our hotels breakfast area and other amenities. I appologize that it was difficult to locate our property.

We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon.

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have been a Mariott Rewards member for many years. I had a six-weeks work assignment in Turlock, so asked my employer to put me up in the Fairfield.
Not only my employer forwarded my member number with my profile to the front desk, but she called them with my preferences the day before my arrival.
I got in late at night, we told them ahead of time about my late check-in time, and none of my requests were honored. The receptionist curtly told me that they had no rooms to honor my requests, because "everybody wants the same rooms". Really, and everybody is staying for six weeks, and all of the guests who checked in before me are Rewards members? He just shrugged his shoulders.
After long hours of driving I got in the room. The room was clean, but the bathroom door opened in an akward way, so you have to walk around it to get in the bathroom. I wonder how they passed inspection with it.
During the night I was awakened several times by the whistle and strong noise of the endlessly long freigt train passing by only a few hundred feet away.
On my arrival I asked the receptionist to have the manager contact me the next morning.
It never happened. In the morning, and again at noontime I asked for the manager who was never available to talk to me.
Based on my awful experience the next day I moved out.
I'm very disappointed with Marriott, and wonder, if this is the way they treat their Rewards members, how do they treat other guests.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
fairfieldinnturlock, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear tigrris,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. I’m sorry you experienced unacceptable service. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. While we understand that your stay was less than satisfactory, we hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Front Office Manager
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

When I am working on business, it doesn't matter how nice the hotel is if they have such bad internet that I can't get email in my room. Why can't the motel realize this is an essential part of business and provide high speed, ie > about 1 meg speed in the room. I should be able to pick up gmail with out waiting to see if it is going to connect. I can use my phone hot spot about 3x faster than the hotel. - Other than that the rooms look nice_

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
fairfieldinnturlock, Hotel Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear drgpoppy,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and have recorded the inconvenience of internet speed you encountered during your stay. Rest assured, our professional team of engineers is taking every step to esure a better experience when our guests access our wireless internet in the future.

Again, we thank you for staying here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Turlock, CA. We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon.

Oakland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stayed 1 night in Turlock (son was playing a baseball tournament) and this hotel made for a very pleasant stay. The customer service was excellent from check-in to check-out. At one point I sent my son to the front desk to ask about a toothbrush (my husband forgot his) and they didn't have any but the woman at the desk promptly sent someone to look for one and took our room number. A few minutes later she rang our room and my son went to grab the toothbrush and she also gave him toothpaste and mouthwash to go with it. The only negative was the main lobby smelled of sweat as we walked in due to the nearby exercise room. They should address that with ventilation or something. But the room was clean, service excellent and breakfast was great. The location is walking distance to anything you could need (restaurants, coffee, pharmacy).

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
fairfieldinnturlock, Hotel Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Aguadeoro,

Thank you for taking the time for providing feedback for your stay. We are happy that our staff made you feel welcomed and cared for your personal needs. Here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Turlock we take pride in making our guests feel welcomed and providing excellent friendly service to all guests that stay with us.

We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back again very soon.
Walnut Creek, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Although it's not the full service Marriott, the staff makes up for the difference! From Irene, Brea, Vanessa, Saraly, Victoria, Johnnie, Allan and Matt to housekeeping the comfort of full service is not without saying. Clean and comfortable rooms. The excercise room lacks equipment and space. Great place to stay.

Room Tip: Go for the West side to avoid the train passing through
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
fairfieldinnturlock, Front Office Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear derek b,

Thank you for your candid review. We are pleased to hear our staff and cleanliness has been the highlight of your stay. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites we take pride in fufilling our daily promises to guests. As hospitality professionals, we are happy to provide our guests with high standard service.

Although we are not a full service hotel, our staff takes it upon themselves to behave as if we are. Again, thank you for your possitive review; we hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,
Front Office Staff
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel in new, well appointed, close to everything in the area, and priced right at about $140.
The room was more than clean, it was comfortable, quiet, and staffed by friendly people who are customer focused..
I'll stay here again when I am next in the area.

Room Tip: Every room is good in this hotel. We like to stay on the upper stories.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
fairfieldinnturlock, Front Office Staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are pleased that you as well as your family enjoy your stays here. We are hospitality professionals who thrive on our guests reviews such as this one.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Turlock? Share your experiences!