“ok” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Turlock
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   185 N Tully Road, Turlock, CA 95380   |
Ranked #9 of 12 hotels in Turlock

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Alameda, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We were at a tournament in the area, and the team was booked here. We walked into the lobby, and it is a disaster- messy and outdated. We got our rooms for our family, and walked to them. As I passed the laundry room the stench of cigarettes overwhelmed me. One of our rooms was a smoking room as they were out of non-smoking rooms. Walked in and the smoke and stench was horrendous. We went to the non smoking room, and it was marginally better. We immediately went back to the office and checked out, and cancelled all the team's rooms. We went to the comfort suites next door and had a nice stay. A couple families stayed at the days inn , and had a horrible week. I warn you - DO NOT STAY HERE! Dirty, smells, horrible service.

• Stayed April 2014
Dphillips209, Manager at Days Inn Turlock, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
I am sorry you were disappointed with your stay, although when your coach called to make a group reservation, I did inform him we had only smoking rooms available. As a non-smoker myself, I understand that most non-smokers would find smoking rooms unsatisfactory, which is why I made this fact very clear to your coach. Later in the evening, the coach called to cancel the remaining rooms and we did this without penalty, even though it was past the cancellation deadline. Again I am sorry for your experience, but this seems to be a communication issue between the coach and families staying.

Been to Days Inn Turlock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Turlock

Address: 185 N Tully Road, Turlock, CA 95380
Location: United States > California > Turlock
Ranked #9 of 12 hotels in Turlock
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Turlock 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Turlock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Turlock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.