“shared with ants” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
southern california
“shared with ants”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2006

this was the worst motel 6 I have ever went to, the room was so small that only one can pass at a timejust to get on the other bed. it was okay at first until me and my spouse went to sleep and both had to get up just for either of us to use the bathroom.what was the worst part was that in the morning I went and took a shower I found no courtsey shampoo, one towel each, hardly no water pressure , then I noticed the very worst part of it all a zillion ants so I got out of the shower and one of the beds (the one our clothes were laid out on was covered in ants even my underwear. so my spouse tells them at the office and all he gets is thanks for letting us know! so I went up there after shaking my clothes out so I could wear them, and said to the lady desk clerk ya know there are ants all over that room she said your husband told me I said well thats gross they were in my panties even my hairbrush she said okay and kind of chuckled I said thats a bunch of crap ya know you guys need pest control and I am not thrilled I cant even use my brush on my hair. The lady did not even say I am sorry for the inconviennce so I will not go to any motel 6 ever again. not even common courtsey from that woman. I have had some pretty bad rooms before even nasty dirty rooms but all I do is say something to the clerk and they change my room or offer a comp. but that was a bit much to ask the woman in tulare she was too busy sitting on her butt doing nothing and gettin paid wish we all could get that knda work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed October 2006

Unna
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2006

Small rooms; our 2 non-smoking-rooms smelled of smoke;
the staff not very helpful: when we arrived there was no water in the bathrooms - we get no information about this by our check-in.
We asked for connecting rooms, but didn't get them.

• Stayed May 2006

Been to Motel 6 Tulare? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Tulare

Address: 1111 North Blackstone Drive, Tulare, CA 93274
Location: United States > California > Tulare
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Tulare 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Tulare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel Six Tulare
Tulare Motel Six
Tulare Motel 6

If you own or manage Motel 6 Tulare, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.