“You want excellence, well here it is” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge

You added BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1051 North Blackstone St., 99 Freeway and Prosperity Avenue, Tulare, CA 93274   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
Bethel, Maine
“You want excellence, well here it is”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

We stayed here 8/22 for one night on our way from Yosemite to Las Vegas. The next moring we realized we had stayed here 12 years ago. I wish I could remember the gentlemen who checked us in, for he was so fast and efficient. We have never been checked in with such efficiency before in our lives and we travel alot. Pleasat personnel and accommodating. This is a great great place to stay. Rates are excellent, especially for what you get. Rooms are spacious, clean and beds are very very comfortable. There is a bar/lounge in this Best Western and was full the night we got there. The breakfast line has over 12 tables to sit at, and you get eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal, fruit, beverages. It is not a continental breakfast. One would be very pleased with this. We did not use the pool so can not comment on the pool. We did use the laundry and unlike a previous hotel that charged $2.50 a load, they charge $1.00 per wash and per dry. We really can't say enough about what a great place this was to stay at and we will if in the area definitely stay here again.
Craig & Jane Ryerson, Bethel, Maine

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

Yearly we take a trip south and spend the night here. Solid Best Western accomodations, big, clean rooms and a fantastic hot breakfast with good variety in the am. Fun lounge/bar and at check in they give you drink vouchers to use (buy one/get one). I utilize Best Westerns when I have to hotel it and the Tulare Town and County Lodge is tops.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Second time I've stayed at the Best Western Town and Country Lodge, and this one was even better. Not only has the room been updated (new countertops and nicer lobby area), but the breakfast had even more offerings (do-it-yourself waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, strong coffee) and the lounge bartender was even fun in the evenings. We had spent a long day at Sequoia National Park and coming back to a refreshing dip in the pool, Direct TV, and a good night's sleep was just the thing. I even snuck in a workout in the gym (small but good utility value).

Stopping at Tulare really broke up the long drive between LA and San Francisco; I would do that again. Was really impressed that even with a full house, I felt like I was getting good service from an attentive staff at the Best Western. Thanks!

Room Tip: Check in early and drop off the bags before going outlet shopping!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Orinda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

It seems whole property has been remoldeled not too long ago. Spacious room with two queen beds, updated HDTV set with nicely bundled cable TV programs, comfortable bath room. Although I only stayed there for one night, I feel this is a home away from home.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

I spend a considerable amount of time traveling for work and finding a hotel with consistent guest services and care is very rare but there are the exceptions to the rule. If you are staying in the Tulare area I would recommend the BW Town and Country Lodge. They have a very dedicated and caring staff who are very professional and ensure that your stay is enjoyable and to your satisfaction. I have been staying at this location for well over 2 years and have never had a bad experience. The rooms are very clean and well kept. There might be better and more expensive hotels but if you want customer care and a friendly home atmosphere I would recommend the BW Town and Country. YOU can't go wrong and you will be satisfied.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Bryce, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011 via mobile

My friend and I planned a trip to Yosemite on 8/6 but the weekend was all sold out in the area. So we decided to drove closer from LA on 8/5 evening to stay over in Tulare and head up to Yoaemite in the morning. I stayed at this hotel before and was amazed to see the hotel has totally renovated. The Deco in the Lobby made me feel
Welcome and the 2nd Lobby near the Bar area was spacious and relax. I noticed the hotel had upgrade to Best Western Plus and the room we stayed has more
amenities. We had a good night sleep and enjoyed their breakfast buffet before heading to the National Park.

• Stayed August 2011
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

I've stayed here every three weeks for about the last 6 months. I go up to this area for business in nearby Corcoran, however, I have been told that the only people who stay at the lodgings in Corcoran are the families of the prisoners in Corcoran . . . not very safe. So I go the extra 13 miles and stay here. Great friendly staff. Great hot breakfast. Looks to me that there is a mix of families and workers visiting the area. Fast Internet connections. Plenty of parking.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge

Address: 1051 North Blackstone St., 99 Freeway and Prosperity Avenue, Tulare, CA 93274
Location: United States > California > Tulare
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Tulare
#1 Best Value Hotel in Tulare
#2 Business Hotel in Tulare
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Town & Country Hotel Tulare
Best Western Plus Town And Country Lodge
Best Western Tulare
Tulare Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.