“I love their steak Fajitas. The only complaint I have ever had is that sometimes the food isn't delivered to the table...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Que Pasa Mexican Cafe

Ranked #23 of 87 restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: Mexican
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2009

I love their steak Fajitas. The only complaint I have ever had is that sometimes the food isn't delivered to the table hot. That is one of my pet peeves at any restaurant. Occasionally they are a bit slow also, but when the food is exceptionally good, it is worth the wait.

80% Recommend
Porterville
“favorite mex in Tulare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2008

wife and i had a fajita. it was large enough that we split it and took some home. salsa is very good.

Tulare, CA
“Yummy food, good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2007

The atmosphere is great, the food is very yummy and the service is good. What more could you ask for?!?!