“Get the sampler!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Tulare, CA
“Get the sampler!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I used to come here every weekend for karaoke...now that I have kids we still come here occasionally for one item: the sampler. This thing is huge and feeds me and my husband, with leftovers to take home. It comes with chicken, chimichangas, quesadillas, tacos...you name it. the staff is always great as well. The only reason i didn't give 5 stars is the bar could use some help. I told the bartender how to make a Blade one time and he still completely messed it up. Other than that its a great place to eat.

Visited May 2012

“Excellente!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Order drinks & appetitezers... They were great! Drove from visalia and it was worth the 15 min. drive...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California, USA
“Excellent Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I got fish with vegetables, and cleaned my plate. My brother got shrimp enchiladas, and said they were excellent. We did not get margaritas, but saw them being delivered to other tables, and they looked great. There were other items on the menu that looked interesting, and a little different than the typical Mexican restaurant- when i return, I will try them.

Visited March 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Tacos are great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We enjoyed the tacos! Our whole family ate about 15. We would go here again.

Visited December 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican food plates!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I really love their food. Every time I have dinner there I am never disappointed! My favorite are the enchiladas, nothing tops their amazing sauces.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Que Pasa Mexican Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Que Pasa Mexican Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.