“Great Italian food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: Italian
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Great place, exceptionally tasty pastas! Very good service. I would recommend this place for a very nice Italian experience in Tulare

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Luis Obispo, California
“Incredible dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Food was amazing, service was even better. My girlfriend and I usually get overlooked (presumably because of our age) at nicer restaurants. We were helped quickly and checked up on frequently. The food was incredible. The fact that this place didn't have a line out the door when we arrived is unbelievable to me.

I eat out in and around Tulare 3-4 nights a week, this is my new favorite restaurant in the area

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coarsegold, California
“Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant was a surprise find. My had had the Capelli Pomodro and she raved at about how good and the best she has had in a long while. I had the spaghetti oligo olio with suasage and it was very good. The service was very good and attentive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tulare, California
“Poor excuse for a restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Will never go into this crappy place again. We didn't get into the door and were told by the rudest women "this is a private party". The doors were open and the lunch sign was out for everyone to read! This rude and pathetic excuse for a women cost this place a lot more than our lunch. Nobody I know will EVER set foot in your place again!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bella Notte? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bella Notte, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.