“"We felt they deserved a second chance," And was Happy we Did.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Tulare-Downtown/Fairgrounds

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Tulare-Downtown/Fairgrounds to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Tulare-Downtown/Fairgrounds
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1183 N. Blackstone Street, Tulare, CA 93274 (Formerly Tulare Days Inn)   |
Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Tulare
Tulare
“"We felt they deserved a second chance," And was Happy we Did.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have said "I will never stay there again" .Then i received a e-mail from the new manager Kimberly, responding to my negative review. Saying she is sorry for the bad experience on our last stay and if we decide to stay again it will be different. Well it was and it was sooo worth it,the staff is awesome Rene at nights is super helpful and was really nice to my dog Bacon. Brittney was another very awesome staff member that made the stay worth a second chance .The only thing i saw that still needed to be delt with was the housekeepers they were kinda rude and some times i would have to go and hunt them down I can see that still needed allot of work. The rooms were and the price was way better than last time. The hotel grounds were cleaner,and all in all Because of the New management and staff worth a second chance

Room Tip: The third floor is less noisy. And the laundry is kinda pricey.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Price was right! Staff was great!!!! Stayed before for business and will stay again!! A little bit of rif raf around but for the value not a problem. The price and staff make up for the rif raf :) Brittney and Rene were very nice! Rooms were satisfactory! Restaurants and stores very close right off the freeway! Thanks guys for a nice stay!

• Stayed November 2013
Modesto, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

First trying to get reservation making was a joke. They made me keep repeating what month day and what was needed they didn't listen and just when they listened they kept giving me a wrong number to contact the hotel.
Rooms...my sister and I had different set up's in each room, she had refrigerator and micro wave and two chairs I had neither but I had a place to hang my clothes. If you put them together complete. No vending machine as in photo.
We both had trouble with the card keys not opening the door and had to keep replacing. My room I had an other traveler enter my room which she was given the same room as I had. Got that taken care of then my room key didn't work.
I have to admit the room and bath were clean.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Turlock
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My room was clean, but my sisters wasn't maybe we had different housekeepers IDK. Lighting in room was horrible, Furniture very badly in need of being replaced. The flat screen TV was nice but the way it was plugged in was too weird. Front desk made me feel as if I was bothering them. We woke up to police cars. ‘’’Good’’’Right off freeway, and close to a lot of restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
VISTA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed during Labor day weekend. Room was clean and close to everything. The down side was that there was no sugar for 2 days for tea/coffee which I don't know why they couldn't go to the grocery store next door and get some. Also the shower dripped pretty heavy.

Room Tip: Several patrons were given smoking rooms when they asked for non-smoking. So be sure to emphasise th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Tulare, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

our stay has been so good staff is friendly and help full i really was happy with Ranay she was grate i recommend staying here its same price as motel 6 and u got bigger rooms bigger beds a fridge microwave its a awesome place

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Henderson, Nevada, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Decent for the price, $47 for the night, but Internet says in room coffee and there is none. Even showed the person at the desk their website and was told no. Pool looked decent. Quiet. Air conditioner worked well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ShannonC464, Manager at Red Roof Inn Tulare-Downtown/Fairgrounds, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
JoyF thank you for taking the time to review Red Roof Inn-Tulare, I appreciate feedback both positive and constructive. My apologies the Front Desk did not accommodate your coffee maker in your room. We strive to ensure that each guest experience is a positive one, and am disappointed that your needs were not met. I will share your experience with my staff, and thank you again sincerely for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I hope the next time you are in Tulare you will allow us the opportunity to make a better impression.

Been to Red Roof Inn Tulare-Downtown/Fairgrounds? Share your experiences!