“its a chilis bar whaddaya expect?” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Porterville, California
“its a chilis bar whaddaya expect?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

it is a chilis bar and grill
its the same corporate place that you would find in any place from topeka to orlando
the food is about the same as you would find anywhere else
if you are afraid to branch out and try new things it is the perfect place for you

Visited December 2012

Tulare, CA
“Amazing Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I just came here a few weeks ago on a double-date with my husband and his brother and wife. The reason for the dinner was because it was to be my last meal before a major surgery 2 days later. I came here with the intentions to stuff my face! The waitress, who was HILARIOUS (making fun of my brother for being a raider fan), heard that this was my last meal for awhile and told her manager, who then gave me a free dessert of my choice. I was very touched by this and was very grateful. Even besides that the food was great...So great in fact I broke my fasting the next day by eating my leftovers (thankfully my surgery went fine haha!)...they also have a great bar!

Visited May 2012
Tulare, California, United States
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

This Chiles has a problem with there service. Hopefully they will improve it soon.

Visited April 2012
“Need hot fresh food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

We went for lunch our food was cold and fries were not fresh won't be going back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere