“Get Rid of the Jukebox!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Palm Springs, California
“Get Rid of the Jukebox!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Excellent Mexican food at an unbelievably affordable price. I would have been charged double the price for my fabulous chimichanga in a restaurant here in SoCal. Waiter was also wonderful and food came out very quickly. However, it was extremely annoying when someone went to the jukebox in the corner near the bar and decided to play a bunch of rap music that was turned up to high volume. It ruined the entire experience for us!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars

Arizona
“Good Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The bartender at the hotel we were staying at recommended Chilito's. This restaurant was within walking distance from the hotel which was good even on a hot day. The food was good, typical for a Mexican restaurant.

Visited June 2013
tulare
“Way better than I expected!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've lived in Tulare forever and had never tried this place until today. I always thought of it as a run down looking Mexican restaurant and nothing ever made me want to stop. Tonight my husband and I, desperate for something new, decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! The diabla sauce is a must for anyone that loves very spicy food, I had it on the fish and it was so delicious, the fish was so tender and perfectly cooked!! Home made corn tortillas were such a treat. Very good service, I will be back.

• Visited May 2013
Bradley
“Love their warm bean dip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like to go here every time we are in Tulare. Love their warm bean dip that is served with fresh tortilla chips! I had the taquitos with rice and loved it. Their margaritas are really good, too! It was quite crowded when we were there which is a good sign these days.

Visited April 2013
Thank K. B
Tigard, Oregon
“Oh, Yes, Chilito's Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great ! Walking up to the restaurant is exciting when you see the beautiful outside patio dining area. Cheerfully and enthusiastically greeted by a waitress. A big spacious seating selection has options of a spacious dining room, a dining area near the bar with televisions conveniently located throughout or a relaxing outside dining patio. I chose the quite patio with all it's beautiful evergreen trees with nice accents.The servers we friendly and quick to approach the table with chips and salsa. The menu has a nice selection of the usual Mexican dishes. The food was served surprising fast. My server was very attentive and always available for any comments or dining requests. There were several families with small children as well as adult groups. Overall a pleasant experience.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Chilito's? Share your experiences!