“Way better than I expected!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: Mexican
tulare
“Way better than I expected!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've lived in Tulare forever and had never tried this place until today. I always thought of it as a run down looking Mexican restaurant and nothing ever made me want to stop. Tonight my husband and I, desperate for something new, decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed! The diabla sauce is a must for anyone that loves very spicy food, I had it on the fish and it was so delicious, the fish was so tender and perfectly cooked!! Home made corn tortillas were such a treat. Very good service, I will be back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bradley
“Love their warm bean dip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like to go here every time we are in Tulare. Love their warm bean dip that is served with fresh tortilla chips! I had the taquitos with rice and loved it. Their margaritas are really good, too! It was quite crowded when we were there which is a good sign these days.

Visited April 2013
Tigard, Oregon
“Oh, Yes, Chilito's Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great ! Walking up to the restaurant is exciting when you see the beautiful outside patio dining area. Cheerfully and enthusiastically greeted by a waitress. A big spacious seating selection has options of a spacious dining room, a dining area near the bar with televisions conveniently located throughout or a relaxing outside dining patio. I chose the quite patio with all it's beautiful evergreen trees with nice accents.The servers we friendly and quick to approach the table with chips and salsa. The menu has a nice selection of the usual Mexican dishes. The food was served surprising fast. My server was very attentive and always available for any comments or dining requests. There were several families with small children as well as adult groups. Overall a pleasant experience.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamburg, Germany
“Good American Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

nice food for american food. I liked. I would eat more when I go home.

Visited July 2012
Tulare, California
“Excellent Food, Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Food here is wonderful!!!! The service is fast and the people are friendly. I will definitely go there again.

Visited July 2012