“Love their warm bean dip!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 90 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: Mexican
Bradley
“Love their warm bean dip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like to go here every time we are in Tulare. Love their warm bean dip that is served with fresh tortilla chips! I had the taquitos with rice and loved it. Their margaritas are really good, too! It was quite crowded when we were there which is a good sign these days.

Visited April 2013

Tigard, Oregon
“Oh, Yes, Chilito's Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great ! Walking up to the restaurant is exciting when you see the beautiful outside patio dining area. Cheerfully and enthusiastically greeted by a waitress. A big spacious seating selection has options of a spacious dining room, a dining area near the bar with televisions conveniently located throughout or a relaxing outside dining patio. I chose the quite patio with all it's beautiful evergreen trees with nice accents.The servers we friendly and quick to approach the table with chips and salsa. The menu has a nice selection of the usual Mexican dishes. The food was served surprising fast. My server was very attentive and always available for any comments or dining requests. There were several families with small children as well as adult groups. Overall a pleasant experience.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamburg, Germany
“Good American Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

nice food for american food. I liked. I would eat more when I go home.

Visited July 2012
Tulare, California
“Excellent Food, Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Food here is wonderful!!!! The service is fast and the people are friendly. I will definitely go there again.

Visited July 2012
Tulare, CA
“Room for Improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

The food here is always great...the Cheladas are a hit in my family, but it seems like everytime i come here I have a rude waiter! The only staff member i've ever remembered for being good is a bartender...also they're not very good at accommodating large parties. So I probably won't be back just because of the service issue especially when Vejar's has such a better hospitality record with me.

Visited April 2012

Been to Chilito's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Chilito's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.