“Treated Just Like a VIP” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Cherry Ct., Tulare, CA 93274   |
Ranked #3 of 13 hotels in Tulare
Glendale, AZ
“Treated Just Like a VIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

My husband and I arrived very early to our hotel and decided to see if we might be able to check in. Not only were we able to check in 3 hours early, we were greeted by the manager and the front desk clerk and were upgraded from our queen room to a king w/sleeper room. We were pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure what the property looked like before the remodel, but the room was gorgeous and extremely comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was perfect and the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Did I mention the bed? Let's just say we really overslept and never woke during the night. The other thing I like about this hotel is that it is non-smoking. I am a smoker, but dislike hotel rooms that smell like smoke. I was very happy with the freshness of the room. Stay here if you get a chance. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple

158 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Drayton, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

My wife and I have been travelling the USA since Feb 1/ 2010. Needless to say we have spent many nights in hotels/Motels.
The experience at the La Quinta in Tulare, California was WOW, from the check in to the check out. My wife and I are still in awe of the great service we received.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2010

My husband, dog and I stayed here for a pit-stop on our way down to LA from SF for Xmas. It's the perfect location 1/2 way between SF & LA and at the perfect time when you start to get bored and tired of the drive. You can tell that this place was recently remodeled as it was still undergoing renovation on the 1st floor when we were there. It felt like we were the only people staying there as it was the day before Xmas Eve. The room was clean and comfortable. The only downside to the room was that the heating/air conditioner unit was super loud. It's probably an older model and it kept waking us up in the middle of the night when it would turn on. The breakfast was great and we called down right before it ended to see if they would still keep the food out and they were more than accommodating. Great service, comfortable bed, clean room - we will definitely stay here again and will probably make it a routine to stop there on the way to LA. It was nice to get up in the morning refreshed and drive only 2 1/2 more hours to get to LA.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2010

My Girlfriend and I stayed here on New Years Eve (12/31/09) and were pleased with the wonderful service and clean rooms. We had a wonderful experience and will definitely stay there again if we're passing through Tulare. (Quick FYI, Cool Hand Lukes is across the parking lot from front hotel entrance). If you can handle the cow smell, then I would strongly recomend this hotel. I was very impressed by the complimentary breakfast. It wasn't a rinky dink continental breakfast with a only bagel and toast...it was a full on eggs, bacon, waffles, toast, muffin, bagels, coffe, tea's, milk, juices, yogurt kind of breakfast. Very good!!! Hope this helps :)

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Tracy ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

"Very nice". You can tell the pool and spa are brand new and that the place was completely remodeled. The staff was polite and helpful. I was also impressed that breakfast was provided for free. I will most definitely stay here again when I visit Tulare.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!