“One Night stop..Breakfast ends early” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
Palo Alto, California
“One Night stop..Breakfast ends early”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The inn is located next to two restaurant with a bar and across an outlet mall. I can never feel safe staying at inn close to a pub. I suggest to park your car behind the building. The plus about this place is that they allow pets and they don't charge a fee. The rooms are clean; beds are comfy. No major stains on the carpet or linens. When we first checked in we were given a room on the first floor, that had refrigerator with rotting food and a view of the back of the pub. We alerted the front desk of refrigerator situation and we were given a room on the 2nd floor. The minus side is that breakfast ends at exactly 9am... which is too early for some of us who had a late check-in. .. also the scrambled eggs are hard as a rock. Overall I think this a good place to travelers who needs a place to stay for the night but would stay here for more than one night.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

Tulare, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The staff and management were very helpful and accommodating to anything I needed. Each day I was greeted with a smile and was always asked about my day and if there was anything I needed. The hotel was always a great place to unwind at the end of my day.

• Stayed December 2015, traveled on business

Nipomo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2015

Always comfortable and safe. Very clean and quiet. A home away from home. Love the manager and staff. They are always friendly and helpful. It's nice that the hotel is in walking distance of many restaurants and store. It's close to a Starbucks too!

• Stayed December 2015, traveled on business

Malibu, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2015

My husband and I are La Quinta regulars. We've stayed in La Quintas from California to the East Coast and back. The one in Tulare is sadly lacking. We were there two nights, and I didn't see one smile from an employee.

Our room was odd, and they wouldn't allow us to change it because we had 'booked on line.' We booked on the La Quinta site---not Expedia or something--the La Quinta site. The oddity of the room was a jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room. It wasn't in the bathroom---it was in the room itself. (The bathroom had a tub with shower.) This jacuzzi tub took up 1/3 of the floor.

The breakfast was the standard La Quinta, though there was no oil spray for the waffle iron, so the breakfast bar was a mess. The usual ceramic cups were, instead, styrofoam.

Stay at other La Quintas or other hotels in Tulare.

• Stayed November 2015, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
Helder P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, December 18, 2015
Please accept our apology. We are constantly working to ensure the satisfaction of our guests, so it is very disappointing that we fell short of that during your stay. I have implemented additional protocols for our staff to better handle unique situations like yours in the future.
Gig Harbor, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

We always stop here on our way to and from the south. We travel with our pet and there are several places with grass which seems to be a must for us being from the NW. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is nice enough. For some reason the hallway and rooms seem seem to be hot or get very warm even when it's cold outside, so the a/c has to run all night.The only grumble we ever have is hotel coffee always seems to suck. We now travel with our own espresso maker and bottled water as the water makes a big difference. Luke's steakhouse is next door and serves food food for a decent price, so we always look forward to a steak when stopping here.

Stayed November 2015
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2015

I wanted to add to my review, I stayed again and the jacuzzi was working perfectly. Very clean and no frills, but made my back feel so much better. Also enjoyed a nice meal at Cool Hand Luke's next door. Always a great stay with my dog here, lots of nice areas to walk the dog. Always excellent customer service.

Room Tip: Let them choose for you. With a dog I prefer a room near exits. I have not had a bad room at this ho...
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our staff and our property. Thank you for choosing our property for your visit to Tulare. You can count on us to be your home away from home.
We are here for you!
Citrus Heights, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2015

I travel frequently for business and when I do all I ever want is someplace quiet with a comfortable bed. LaQuinta never fails me. I have never had an issue staying at any La Quintas, and I am always treated with great respect and a warm smile. I can get work done quickly, and relax in my room when I am done. Always a great place to stay.

• Stayed October 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
We are delighted that we have met your highest expectations, and our staff looks forward to your next visit with sincere gratitude.
We are here for you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge
Quality Inn Tulare
Quality Inn Tulare
#7 of 13 in Tulare
4.0 of 5 stars 85 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!