“Very Comfortable for a short stay, pet friendly, I recommend it!” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1500 Cherry Ct., Tulare, CA 93274   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
N. Calif
“Very Comfortable for a short stay, pet friendly, I recommend it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

As mentioned by other reviewers the rooms are somewhat small but for a casual motel I didn't think my room was cramped or congested. I specifically wanted a room with the least traffic exposure and was very happy with the room they gave me. The only noise I heard was from other guests in the hall, doors shutting, and from the guests in the room above me. So the walls are a bit thin, but not as bad as some places, and the guests seemed considerate and were not boisterous. It is not the kind of place that would attract late night party crowd or dead beats.

The bed was comfortable--not quite as cushy as, say, a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper or other top of the line pillow top (or is that the Marriott bed?), but definitely nice quality and not old or over used. Linens also nice.

Good water pressure and hot water in the shower.

The only problem I had was that once the A/C was turned off at night, it was difficult to get it to kick back on when I wanted to refresh the room. The front desk clerk offered some suggestions but it didn't work. The next day it seemed to work fine, and was quiet.

Room Tip: Stay in the back of the hotel and toward the west side. Couldn't hear traffic from this side.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our staff and our property. Thank you for choosing our property for your special event. You can count on us to be your home away from home.
We are here for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Tulare, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Every thing is perfect to a T. Nicole and the rest of the staff are wonderful, very helpful!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
We are delighted that we have met your highest expectations, and our staff looks forward to your next visit with sincere gratitude.
Fenton, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

After checking out the quality Inn and the Red Roof nearby, I chose to stay at this hotel. Price was even higher than the Quality Inn which looked quite nice, but QI would not let me check out the room before booking. I always look at the room before I commit to renting it.
My room came to about $70 on a Friday night which is not bad for a weekend rate. The room was quite nice and everything was exceptionally clean and new. This place has a nice looking pool area but it was wayyy too cold to test it out. It is right off the I-95 so it is very noisy here.
Overall not a bad experience and I would stay here again. They had a top notch TV with comcast, a nice fridge, microwave, and desk. Well-suited for business travel. Could not seem to get on their wi-fi.

Room Tip: Try to get as far away from the freeway as possible.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, April 7, 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback. Our staff is grateful for your patronage and for your sincere review. We would like to promise you that the next time you stay with us we will make you a raving fan for life.
West Yorkshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We booked the La Quinta after reading the reviews and we were not disapointed. We have travelled extensively in the United States over the years and I can honestly say that this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. Check in was quick and efficient. The room was superb with comfortable sofa and chair (a luxury when on a long road trip) a fridge and a microwave. The bed is one of the most comfortable we have slept in. What really impressed me is that everything is scrupulously clean. There is als a guest laundry and an iron and ironing board in the room. All the staff are friendly,very polite and helpful.
The breakfast is better than most with hot items, bacon, sausage and scrambled egg as well as well as the usual cereal, toast,muffins, and waffles.
There are several places to eat within walking distance. Cool Hand Lukes and Dennys next door, and a Chinese Buffet across the street.
This is an excellent hotel and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
Our staff believes and expresses our core values daily, and we are delighted that you had and excellent stay. Be prepared for the same level of service and excellence next time around. You the valued guest is the reason we exist and we pride ourselves in exceeding our guest’s expectations. We will keep the home fire burning until your next visit.
Manteca, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012: We just completed our third stay at the La Quinta in Tulare, CA. These are probably the most comfortable beds we have ever slept on. Rooms were clean and quiet and the free breakfast is a very nice touch. This hotel has a very nice pool along with a nice and hot jacuzzi pool. We could not ask for more and the room rates are affordable. My wife and I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Go for the king suite. It is roomy and quite nice.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, March 17, 2012
Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
Los Angeles, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights, and was impressed. The room was large and very comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, because it had a large selection to pick from. If I return to Tulare, I will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
Our staff believes and expresses our core values daily, and we are delighted that you had and excellent stay. Be prepared for the same level of service and excellence next time around. You the valued guest is the reason we exist and we pride ourselves in exceeding our guest’s expectations. Come back and you will see what I mean. Our staff is grateful for your patronage and for your sincere review.
We are here for you!

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!