“"Average" says it all” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
Fallbrook, California
“"Average" says it all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Clean room, professional and friendly staff. We booked a room with a king and sleeper sofa. The king was clean and comfortable, however there were no linens or pillows in the room for the sleeper sofa--although the staff sent them up within minutes, upon request. Also the sleeper sofa mattress was very stained (kinda gross!!) and broken down. Maybe time to upgrade the sofas?? I think so. Over all the stay has been smooth, but not exceptional.

Room Tip: Don't count on the sleeper sofa.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Ahnner
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, December 9, 2011
Our staff believes and expresses our core values daily, and we are delighted that you had and excellent stay. Be prepared for the same level of service and excellence next time around. You the valued guest is the reason we exist and we pride ourselves in exceeding our guest’s expectations. Come back and you will see what I mean.

Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Inn is very easy to get to, very clean and the rooms and beds are very comfortable. Very reasonably priced and well maintained. Also pet friendly when you are travelling with your furry companion. Lots of eating establishments near from Dinner houses to fast food and close to all the shopping one could want. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hunters101291
Thank you for taking time to let us know how it feels to be a pleased customer.
We are delighted that we have met your highest expectations, and our staff looks forward to your next visit with sincere gratitude.
Redlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I loved this hotel. I walked in and I was greeted right away by a young lady and a gentleman who I assumed was the general manager. They got me in without any problem. The general manager even offered to help me with my bags. What service! I got to my room and all I have to say is WOW!!! The room was spacious, very clean, and very comfortable. I would love to have a bed like the one I slept on at my house.The young lady recommended a great restaurant within walking distance called Cool Hand Lukes. Breakfast was included with the room and I have to say it was great. The eggs were cooked to prefection along with the bacon. I loved that they had Light and Fit Yogurt and fresh fruit. But my favorite thing of all was the waffle bar. Yum!!! Next time Im in Tulare, I will definately be staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: Ask about great restaurants in the area. And if you have a pet, ask for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank stephanie t
Grass Valley, Ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

We chose this hotel based on the many great reviews -- but we didn't have quite the same great experience. It wasn't bad, but neither was it exceptional. The room was clean and the staff was friendly, but much of the hotel seemed run down. The main exit door leading to the pool was broken, the dispensing machine didn't work, the pool was freezing cold, and the jacuzzi, which had several bees floating around in it, had malfunctioning jets. It was fine, but didn't quite meet our expectations, based on the reviews we read here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank JennyGrassValley
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, October 20, 2011
The generalization that our hotel seemed run down is completely inaccurate. All electronic devices fail from time to time and they need people with know-how to fix the problem. The door experienced a problem with the card reader and was fixed in a timely manner. The vending machine was fixed by the beverage contractor also in a timely manner. Our pool is outdoors and is not heated, and the spa jets were checked by the pool tech and were working just fine.
On your next visit you should expect your highest expectations to be exceeded, and that is our promise that you can count on!
Eagle, ID
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

My wife and I spent four nights. The room accommodation and personal attention by all staff was outstanding. The breakfast menu was complete and the orange juice was exceptional, unlike seven other motels we stayed in on our trip where the juice was highly diluted. The pool and Jacuzzi were clean, right temperature and all the air jets worked. The inn was notably clean, quiet and enjoyable. The La Quinta Inn, Tulare, Ca. has set a new standard of travel excellence. We will certainly return. The adjacent restaurant, Huckleberry, is recommended.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Jack D
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Newcastle,Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

I spent two nights here and never had any problems. The room was clean and the bed and pillows were quite comfortable. The hotel provides a nice place to walk your dog which I appreciated. This place is well worth the money and they do not charge extra for pets. The free breakfast is an added plus and provided a good selection of breakfast items. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank wyorancher_9
Visalia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Came into the hotel to just have a look and ask questions about prices and ended up choosing La Quinta over a place previously picked out to visit. Definitely left me with no regrets from the outstanding courtesy and helpfulness of the hotel's manager Helder Piedade right down to the rest of the staff who were both friendly and caring of any need we had. The suite had all the comforts we would have expected, plus took care of needs we hadn't considered. Great breakfast each morning, access to hot tub, swimming pool, wonderfully fast wifi connection complete internet access in business lounge, all made us feel as though we were visiting as royalty and that the hotel was created just for us! Long story short, I would recommend La Quinta to anyone looking for the best possible place to stay. Can't wait to return not only to a hotel, but a home away from home we could only dreamed of having!

Room Tip: Ask about specials on upgraded rooms such as suites, and if there are any discounted rates through y...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lestat559
myquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our staff and our property. Thank you for choosing our property for your very special occasion. You can count on us to be your home away from home.
We are here for you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulare
BEST WESTERN Town & Country Lodge
Quality Inn Tulare
Quality Inn Tulare
#7 of 13 in Tulare
4.0 of 5 stars 85 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!