“Large portions and good atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Large portions and good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The bar is cozy and the the atmosphere is really quite kicky.
A good place to stop by for large portions.
Very good for ribs,chicken and beef.
Nice staff and good food.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 101Shp

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Good Food but inconsistent portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I both ordered the smaller portion of Tri-Tip.steak. When the two plates arrived, it was obvious that one plate had at least half again as much steak as the other. Not a good idea to put out two unequal portions at the same table. Would work fine at two different tables, but when the two plates are sitting side by side, it is obvious. Other than that, the steak was delicious. Both of our portions were cooked exactly as requested. Good salad too. Had the cinnamon bread pudding. One dish shared between both of us was plenty. Delicious too! Yes, would go back if stopping here again. A bit pricy, but not too bad.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Davis, California
“Surprised Me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I had read some marginal reviews but have to say I was pleased from the beginning. The Crown Manhattan was excellent. The steak was cooked perfectly, fork tender, and I ate half without any steak sauce which is, to me, an indication of a great steak. I ordered the mashed red skin potatoes as a side and recommend getting them loaded with cheese and bacon-you could make a meal out of them. The only issue was that the music was a little loud but I would look past that considering how good the food was.

• Visited September 2013
Tustin, California
“Fantastic food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My family of 4 had a late dinner a couple of days ago and absolutely loved this place. Everything we ordered, kids meal, 2 prime rib dinners and a summer salad was delicious. The server and bartender (we ate in the bar area) were so friendly and accommodating. It was my daughter's birthday, and they brought her a nice dessert to finish the great meal. Highly recommend for a nice sit down meal.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank jwundrwmn
Sacramento, California
“Don't miss for good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I got a ton of good food at what I consider a great price. The food is tasty, the server I had was friendly and guided me to her favorite meal which was excellent. You cant go wrong here if you are looking for good food.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mark916

Been to Cool Hand Lukes? Share your experiences!