“Early dinner after a long ride” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Las Vegas
“Early dinner after a long ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by the hotel staff. We had a long 400 motorcycle ride that day and were looking for a place to seat 20 of us with cold drinks. The place was great, quick to get our drinks and bread and then come back and take our orders. The place is western themed and has plenty of memorabilia on the walls to keep you looking.

The steaks are the signature meals and they were very good. The staff new we had a long day of riding and kept the drinks coming which was truly appreciated.

Easy access from the freeway and has plenty of parking.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great food and awesome service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I had a delicious steak dinner here with excellent service. It is a fun happy atmosphere to visit. Can't wait to go back!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chico, California
“restaurant next to hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

lots of food. a little pricey for the quality of food. ordered the tri-tip "choose two" and the tri-tip was all grizzle. the green beans were great though. was offered a free dessert or another tri-tip. took the dessert, which was delicious. ate there a second time to see if the first visit was just a fluke. the second time was good. ordered a pasta dish. also ordered the same dessert as the time before. yum. I guess I am sort of a snob when it comes to my food and this restaurant just didn't cut it for me. it was convenient though and is a "good enough" restaurant. the wait staff were good.

Visited May 2013
Green Valley, Arizona
“Baby Back Ribs???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

In my vocabulary, baby back ribs are tender and should fall off the bone. I'm used to Texas Road House bb ribs and thought Cool Hand Luke's would be the same. What I was served was a pound (3 ribs) of cold gristle country ribs. When our waiter finally returned, I asked if I received the correct order. The waiter insisted that I was served baby back ribs. I returned them and ordered a small steak. It was better, but I had already lost my appetite. This restaurant had a rather dirty feel to it. I can't quite pinpoint it, but the tables and floors didn't feel clean. I don't live in the area, but if I did, I wouldn't return to this restaurant.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Visalia, California
“Make sure you ask what extra charges there are before you say yes to added items”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I asked for asparagus and wasn't aware of the charge and when I got it, it was four measly skinny sprigs for a charge of $3. Thats ridiculous. Not sure I'll go back

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Cool Hand Lukes? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cool Hand Lukes, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.