“Freezing air conditioning!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
London, United Kingdom
“Freezing air conditioning!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

It was handy to be able to walk next door to our hotel for a bite of dinner, would have been nicer still to have been able to have a beer or two with our food but they don't serve it, sadly.

We couldn't linger because the air conditioning was so cold, and we'd dressed for summer, it being August.

It's not really a dinner place. I had some kind of chicken tortilla thing, which was very nice, but the kids went for bacon and pancakes.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

67% Recommend
Eureka, California
“Good Service, Good Sandwich...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

What can I say? It's an IHOP. I don't usually care for IHOP because of the sugar saturation in many dishes, but that's just me.
I didn't feel like walking further from my hotel than the IHOP so I had a Ham and Egg sandwich (the exact name escapes me). It was fine.

I wanted to give special mention to the service!
I had just driven 500+ miles with a bad radiator, in 90+ degree heat, with my car heater on FULL BLAST to keep from overheating. (Note: I DID shower first before going for dinner...)
The waitress never let my lemonade get below 1/4 before getting a refill to me, and I was sucking them down pretty fast! Bless her!
A sandwich and a gallon of lemonade later, I conclude that IHOP ain't a bad place after all!

Visited July 2013
Sacramento, California
“IHOP”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

It was an IHOP and it was next to our motel. They are a little short-staffed but we were not in any hurry. The food is the standard IHOP food, good, and serves the purpose. We observed they handled large family orders very well.

Visited July 2013
Long Beach, CA
“As expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Monday night dinner, two adults, two children. Quickly seated quick water and taking order. Food was as ordered and served hot. No complaints of food or service. Just about what you'd expect from this chain.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Visalia, California, United States
“IHOP”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

What more can I say... this one s clean and well visited. The service is generally good. And the food is done right.

Visited November 2012

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage IHOP, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.