“Very Busy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Oakhurst, California
“Very Busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went on Sunday morning and it was packed. They got people thru as quickly as possible. Our waitress was very busy but kept stopping by to make sure all was well. Food was good and the eggs were properly cooked!

Visited March 2013

66% Recommend
Porterville, California
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I ate there last week, the restaurant was spotless, it was the best breakfast we have had in months. The eggs were cooked perfectly. The staff were very friendly and the prices are great for those on a budget.

Visited January 2013
Morro Bay, California
“Good family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Located close to Freeway 99 in Tulare, this is a good breakfast stop. They have a senior menu, which is appreciated. Try the French toast....it's yummy!

Visited December 2012
Pembroke Pines
“20% off for tourists”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I liked the 20% off that was offered to me the second time I visited this establishment. I didn't quite like the service the first time I went but the second visit more than made up for the first visit. The restaurant ran out of my order so the manager gifted me a few items. While I waited an off duty waitress kept me company. They aim to please.

Visited October 2012
Fresno, California
“Pumpkin Pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Recently, my fiance and I had the opportunity to go out for breakfast during the weekday. IHOP offers M-F a full breakfast from 7-9 a.m for just $4.99. Although we arrived later than the time for the special, we were given another full breakfast option that was still as wonderful. The new special on the menu was pumpkin pancakes.
Yes, I know some don't care for pumpkin, but I wanted to try it. Let me tell you folks, they were GOOD!! Normally, one would have to soak the syrup on the pancakes to get the sweet flavoring. These pancakes did not need the soak. Full of flavor and fluffy enough to enjoy with a drizzle. My last bites I didn't even need the syrup. Very good idea on the pumpkin pancakes. Meal was $6.99. (2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, & hash browns) Yes, even for my petite size, I was able to enjoy and finish this meal selection.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage IHOP, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.