“20% off for tourists” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Pembroke Pines
“20% off for tourists”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I liked the 20% off that was offered to me the second time I visited this establishment. I didn't quite like the service the first time I went but the second visit more than made up for the first visit. The restaurant ran out of my order so the manager gifted me a few items. While I waited an off duty waitress kept me company. They aim to please.

Visited October 2012

68% Recommend
Fresno, California
“Pumpkin Pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Recently, my fiance and I had the opportunity to go out for breakfast during the weekday. IHOP offers M-F a full breakfast from 7-9 a.m for just $4.99. Although we arrived later than the time for the special, we were given another full breakfast option that was still as wonderful. The new special on the menu was pumpkin pancakes.
Yes, I know some don't care for pumpkin, but I wanted to try it. Let me tell you folks, they were GOOD!! Normally, one would have to soak the syrup on the pancakes to get the sweet flavoring. These pancakes did not need the soak. Full of flavor and fluffy enough to enjoy with a drizzle. My last bites I didn't even need the syrup. Very good idea on the pumpkin pancakes. Meal was $6.99. (2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, & hash browns) Yes, even for my petite size, I was able to enjoy and finish this meal selection.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
palm desert
“Never fails to please”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

IHOP never fails to please any taste, the IHOP in Tulare is no exception. Good quality, good service at reasonable prices.
Perfect for breakfast if your hotel is not as good as La Quinta Inns in Tulare!!!

Visited September 2012
Tulare, California
“Dependable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

This IHOP is a standard and dependable restaurant. You know what you will get. Decent meal. The service was is friendly and well run.

Visited June 2012
Tulare, CA
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Tulare IHOP is a favorite place to eat in my family...the food is always great and I especially love the kids menu prices and variety. I like that the booth seating is more intimate so you don't feel like you're sharing your meal with the entire restaurant. I've never had any issues with staff...definitely highly recommended.

Visited May 2012

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage IHOP, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.