“Great Stay...” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Visalia, California
“Great Stay...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

This hotel is very nice, and nicely clean. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet in the morning. Room is very spacious and has lovely and comfortable furniture. Also they have a great work out area, and a sauna to relax in once your done working out. We will be staying here anytime we come through town.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniel C, General Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
First let me thank you from me and my entire staff for this wonderful review. Thank you!! We are so happy that you had a great stay and that we met your expectations. Please know that we also just got a new weights machine in our excersize room. So the next time you come to stay with us you will have to use it! Again, thank you for this wonderful review. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Suisun City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

After driving for a long time we stopped here for the night. We were treated at the front desk by Danielle. She was very helpful with getting us the best deal with our AAA card. We checked into a very nice, clean room. We used the spa but the pool wasn't heated and was too cold. They have a very nice workout room with sauna. This Quality Inn is one of the better ones. Outside grounds are well kept, you can tell they take pride in ownership. The breakfast area is small but has the waffle maker. Not all places have that. We would stop here again.

Stayed March 2014
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for this wonderful review. It means the world to us to know our guest enjoyed themselfs while staying at our hotel. We love getting feedback from our guest and please know that I have showed your review to my staff and they all say a BIG thank you. we hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip out here. Again, Thank you for this great online review. We very much appreciate it.
Cherry Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

we travel 8 months a year, when we are even close to Tulare CA. we make sure we stay with this Quality Inn. The hotel is very clean and they have nice rooms for good rates. Mostly its the people they are some of the best we have ever met. We have always felt like we are home when we are there. the Neese's keep up the good work

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniel C, General Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
You are so very kind to leave us this awesome review. From myself and my entire staff, THANK YOU!!!! Glad to know that my guest are 100% ejoying themselfs while staying at the Quality Inn hotel. Please know that I have shared this review with my staff and they thank you from the bottom of their hearts. We will definitley keep up the work, and make it better and better. Thank you so very much again!
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stay here on a regular basis for my work, staff is always friendly and very helpful. Rooms are clean, comfortable, lot of food choices within walking distance, movie theater right next door in the factory outlet mall next to the property, all they need to do is update there fitness equipment, and you'l have everthing you need !!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for this wonderful review. So happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have discounts with 3 different restaurants. Apple Annie's, Black Bear Diner, and I-Hop house of pancakes. When you go to any of those 3 restaurants and show them your rooms keys we give you upon check in, you will receive 10% off your meals. So we hope you will go to one of those 3 restaurants the next time you stay with us. Thank you again for his wonderful review.
Visalia Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel has the best staff members. We felt like family while staying here, so comfortable. Awesome point for this hotel is it right in the middle of walking distance from a few great restaurants like Apply Annie's, I-Hop, Chili's, they are maybe 5 mins walks from the hotel. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. We will definitley be coming back to this hotel again. Wonderful place to stay!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Daniel C, General Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Quality Inn Hotel. We strive to make sure our guest always enjoy themselves. Please know that we have discounts at 3 restaurants in town, Apple Annie's, I-Hop and Black Bear Diner. When you go to any of those 3 restaurants, you show them your room keys and they will take 10% off your entire meal. So we hope you will try them the next time your in town. Thank you for this amazing review, my entire staff and I truly appreciate when our guest gives us feedback!
New Haven
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This property is a typical Quality Inn. It was clean , comfortable and well appointed. It had a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast was quite good (get some raisin bran, please). I especially liked the morning desk hostess. We discovered than we have the same political philosophy. There are restaurants and plenty of shopping nearby. My only complaint is that the heater blower made so much noise it was impossible to hear the TV and have heat at the same time.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you so very much for this awesome review. It is greatly appreciated. I'm am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff provided you with great service. I have shared this review with my entire staff and we all thank you very much. I do apologize about your heating unit making noise. If you would have let the font desk know, they would have moved you to another room where the heating unit wouldn't have made any noise. I do whole heartly apologize about that. We will look into that and have it taken care at once. Thank you again for this wondering review.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Lovely, very clean and great service!! The late night manager, (Ms. Sierra), was very kind, helpful and cheerful, a pleasure to deal with her! The daytime manager, (Ms. Lisa), was the same also! Room was big, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great, and lobby was very nicely decorated with Christmas ornaments and figures, very "homey" feeling. Definitely a real pleasure to stay there and would stay there again!!

Room Tip: Handicapped room was very comfortable and safe. Close to lobby and yet quiet.