“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
Citrus Heights, California
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I just got a new TripAdvisor app on my smartphone and found this place. It's on the other side of the freeway from where I normally stay. The price is good, the rooms are nice, & the breakfast was hearty. There is only on flaw but it is a small one. .. It's a little close to the freeway. I could hear it from my room, though it didn't affect me in the slightest but I am sure that someone sensitive to nose would have asked to be moved across the hall. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2013
Daniel C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do our best to ask our guest where they would like to be located in the hotel, west or east side, the front view of the hotel or the back side, and we try out best to accommodate the guest needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Morro Bay, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Don't know why I haven't reviewed this motel before. We always stay here when we visit family in Visalia. There is usually a coupon available at roomsaver.com which lowers the already reasonable price for a double room. We request a room on the back side, away from the noise of the freeway. Staff is competent and friendly, rooms are clean and spacious, beds are comfortable, and internet is free and easy. There is also a refrigerator and a microwave. Breakfast is adequate, although they stop serving at 9:00 A.M.......wish they would extend it until 10. Parking is close to rooms, with rolling carts provided for those with more luggage. My only complaint is with the lighting/fan in the bathroom; the light is not bright enough and the fan is extremely noisy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank for your review. Let us apologize for any inconvenice. We have throughly cleaned the fans that are located in our rooms bathrooms and also we have put in different light bulbs that are not as bright. So thank you for your review and thank you for letting us know what we could improved on.
Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Every time I stay at this hotel I always get an out standing service from the staff.......... I have read some bad reviews from this hotel and this people that write those reviews are whiners and need to stay in motel 6 where they belong........ If you want to stay in a quality hotel then this is a place to stay....... From my experience, never have a problem with this place.......

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for your review and we try to do our best to keep good condition.
Pembroke Pines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was unexpectedly comfortable. The staff was super helpful; the room was comfortable. The breakfast buffet is not exactly what I expected but it was very convenient and had a decent array of items. On the plus side there is an outlet mall in the back and even better a Starbucks across the street. I was there to visit my new home. I'd stay there again and recommended it to my sister when she comes.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank You so much for your review. We try out best to make sure our guest have a great stay while they are staying with us.
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you are staying in Tulare the Quality Inn is very good. Clean, quiet, very nice staff. Maid service could use some improvement, forgot to leave coffee and clean pot, someones sock under bed, but room seemed very clean.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

My family stayed here this month and it was ok. My husband had business to do so myself and our 3 & 1 year olds stayed in the hotel room a lot. We are seasoned travelers with our kids an not all hotels are created equal. Our oldest has his own travel cot and we bring the youngest a play pen but rather than pack extra blankets and pillows we always get them from the hotels, but when I called the front desk upon arrival to request them I was told I could only have one extra of each because our room was only double occupancy...our kids being so young were free and I've done this at many hotels in the last two years and have never been told this before.
The free breakfast was good for my kids and I, my husband wasn't impressed but it was free and enough to fill up on.
To their credit my kids were loud and running around as they usually do in a hotel . The furniture was out dated and the rooms seemed full . There's a desk with an office chair and a table with two chairs so it seemed cluttered . Also every table had sharp corners, the tv stand was low to the ground and I didn't enjoy the sink counter being outside the bathroom. All of these factors made it not a kid friendly hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
Arvin, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

This lobby is a bid dated. The hallways could use some help. The rooms are good sized. The microwave and mini-fridge were convenient. The Free internet was great. Breakfast was adequate. The location was great. The hotel was quite. The staff was helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Sequoia Area? Share your experiences!