“Always a great visit.........” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 13 hotels in Tulare
Palmdale, California
“Always a great visit.........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Every time I stay at this hotel I always get an out standing service from the staff.......... I have read some bad reviews from this hotel and this people that write those reviews are whiners and need to stay in motel 6 where they belong........ If you want to stay in a quality hotel then this is a place to stay....... From my experience, never have a problem with this place.......

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for your review and we try to do our best to keep good condition.

69 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pembroke Pines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was unexpectedly comfortable. The staff was super helpful; the room was comfortable. The breakfast buffet is not exactly what I expected but it was very convenient and had a decent array of items. On the plus side there is an outlet mall in the back and even better a Starbucks across the street. I was there to visit my new home. I'd stay there again and recommended it to my sister when she comes.

• Stayed October 2012
Daniel C, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank You so much for your review. We try out best to make sure our guest have a great stay while they are staying with us.
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you are staying in Tulare the Quality Inn is very good. Clean, quiet, very nice staff. Maid service could use some improvement, forgot to leave coffee and clean pot, someones sock under bed, but room seemed very clean.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

My family stayed here this month and it was ok. My husband had business to do so myself and our 3 & 1 year olds stayed in the hotel room a lot. We are seasoned travelers with our kids an not all hotels are created equal. Our oldest has his own travel cot and we bring the youngest a play pen but rather than pack extra blankets and pillows we always get them from the hotels, but when I called the front desk upon arrival to request them I was told I could only have one extra of each because our room was only double occupancy...our kids being so young were free and I've done this at many hotels in the last two years and have never been told this before.
The free breakfast was good for my kids and I, my husband wasn't impressed but it was free and enough to fill up on.
To their credit my kids were loud and running around as they usually do in a hotel . The furniture was out dated and the rooms seemed full . There's a desk with an office chair and a table with two chairs so it seemed cluttered . Also every table had sharp corners, the tv stand was low to the ground and I didn't enjoy the sink counter being outside the bathroom. All of these factors made it not a kid friendly hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
Arvin, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

This lobby is a bid dated. The hallways could use some help. The rooms are good sized. The microwave and mini-fridge were convenient. The Free internet was great. Breakfast was adequate. The location was great. The hotel was quite. The staff was helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Beal Feirste
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Absolutely perfect for a nt stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemtie NP. Seen this place in an info booklet we picked up and stopped off, 50-60 bucks for 2 ppl, huge breakfast (sausage, eggs and all sorts of continental stuff), tv, fridge, coffee, pool, sauna, free internet...we even got 10% off and starter in a local restaurant because we stayed here. Friendly staff. Clean and comfy room too! What else can you ask for???

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Daniel C, Manager at Quality Inn Sequoia Area, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for your review and we keep trying to do our best to make a better place.
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

With my husband and two kids I slept here for two nights in a quad room while visiting some friends. The room is ample and peaceful, the bathroom has a bath tub and is very clan, the beds are extremely confortable and spacious. Had very good and relaxing nights' sleep !

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Quality Inn Sequoia Area? Share your experiences!