“home away from home” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
Caldwell, United States
“home away from home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

my husband and I traveled to Tulare for my brothers birthday party, it was so nice to stay in a clean,comfortable and accommodating hotel where we could feel at home and relax, and where the staff were friendly. we will be making more trips in the future and will always stay here. we highly recommend the Hampton in Tulare California

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyne K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
It is a pleasure to offer you and your family a place to call home when you are not actually home. It is our pleasure to provide you with a great stay everytime you are here! We cannot wait until the next time you get to visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tulare, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I went to Tulare for the WOO sprint car races and needed a hotel to stay at for Friday. The hotel is listed on the track's website, and they offer a good price for the racers/fans. The hotel was very friendly, clean, etc. The complimentary breakfast was also good. The only drawback, they did not offer FS1 or NBCsports channels (which I had wanted to watch something on). Other than that, the hotel was a great place to stay out. I recommend them (other than if FS1 or NBCsports) is important to you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are pleased that you had a great visit while here in Tulare. We apologize that the channels you specified were not available at our property. We will explore options to do our best to offer more choices to our guests. Let us know the next time you’re in town, we loved having you here! Happy racing!!
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I travel for business weekly so my views are skewed that way.

Pros:
This is the nicest hotel in Tulare

Friendly Staff

Good standard hampton inn breakfast

Workout room limited but everything works.

Cons:
No mention or my usual goodies for my honors status. (Hey I like my gumi bears)

Room was musty

I was on the first floor and near some bell dadingdah started when I entered the room and ended around 12pm off and on when anyone entered or exited. Then started again at 7:00am.

No microwave or fridge in the standard king room.

Slow WiFi.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of some issues that you encountered while at our property. We appreciate your honesty and will make adjustments accordingly. We hope that on your next visit, you enjoy yourself more thoroughly. See you soon!
Tulare, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Tulare was pleasant and enjoyable. The check-in process was quick, the staff was extremely nice, and the daily continental breakfast was excellent. The location of the hotel in relation to the 99 freeway is excellent and a mall across the street made securing small grocery items very easy. The fitness room/gym is small and uninspired, but despite this the rest of the hotel is exceptional. The lobby and adjacent dining area were beautiful! I fully intend to stay at the Hampton Inn in Tulare again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your insight into areas of our hotel that could use some inspiration. We appreciate your comments, whereas they help us better ourselves. We are pleased to see that the rest of your stay war up to par. We look forward to having you in the future!
Yuba City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I continue to enjoy the Hampton Inns and Suites due to the quality of their rooms versus the cost of the room. I travel some on business and always choose to stay in the Hampton Inn even when the trip is for family pleasure because we are always treated fairly and professionally by the staff. It is my hotel of choice when on the road.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so pleased that you feel like family when your visiting us here in Tulare. We appreciate your comments, they help us stay on the right path. Let us know when you will be in town again!
Martinez, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is the first time I've stayed in Tulare so I chose this hotel from the internet. It was a modern facility, clean rooms, and good amenities. I did not shop the competition but I would have no hesitation in staying there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for giving us the chance to provide you with a great nights sleep. We appreciate your kind comments. We hope that we can provide you witha great stay the next time you are in town!
Anaheim, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Nice room, friendly staff, best value in Tulare that I could find. Other than requiring a minimum of 200 characters for their review it is a great hotel. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for visiting the Tulare Hampton Inn & Suites. We are so happy that your visit here was amazing! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!