“FAMILY REUNION” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
Bloomington, United States
“FAMILY REUNION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

ENJOY MY STAY I love the bed very comfortable. Nice and safe for the children. The Hotel was in close area to movies, shopping, restaurant and the freeway. this was our second visit. We will stay at this location again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyne K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
We are pleased that you had a great time at our property. We enjoy seeing familiar faces and making their events wonderful. We can't wait till you come back to see us again, we loved having you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Zug, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very nice rooms: clean, quiet and modern. Great WiFi (8 Mb). Most friendly staff. Fair prices. What does one want more? I would be happy, I could write such a review for each place we visit. We definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Tulare. We appreciate your kind thoughts. We look forward to seing you on your next visit!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My stay in Hampton Inn was fabulous, my 2 child felling fantastic also my wife, the check in was easy, the staff had my room key ready and my basic information, the Hotel look like a brand new, this was my first experience in this Hotel and definitive we are back. I recommend this Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We here in Tulare are so pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip! We loved having you!
Vancouver, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

From the first greeting to the final departure everything was great. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was fine, no complaints. Enjoyed our stay!!! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyne K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
We are so pleased that we were able to serve you the way you expect to be served. We look forward to seeing you on your return trip!
Chandler
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We did not have a reservation, but that was no problem. I am a state employee; we had no hassle getting state employee rate. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was delightful and very helpful with restaurant recommendations. We would be glad to stay here again when in this area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for choosing our property to accomidate your travel needs. We are pleased that your stay was up to your standards. We look forward to seeing you soon! We loved having you!
Sheffield
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I am a Hilton Gold card holder. I stay in a lot of Hilton Hotels of all grades.The service here from the front desk staff was poor. The receptionist cared very little that there her colleague in the kitchen was struggling on her own to cope with the breakfast demands. There weren't enough tables and chairs or food prepared for the number of guests, we had to ask them to open an additional room.As I was bringing the issues to the attention of the front desk, another customer joined in my tale of woe and he didn't hold back at all !! Her response was poor over all, but Cassandra the kitchen assistant was doing a sterling job under difficult circumstances on her own. Considering this is a convention town, they should be able to handle the number of guests...We came hear after visiting the Sequoia National Park. Really noisy ac though !

Room Tip: At the back away from the road
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I am so sorry that your stay with us was not up to par. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us so that we can make adjustments and improvements. I will be sure to share your thoughts with the staff during our daily meeting. We hope that upon your return trip to Tulare, we can provide you with the service you deserve.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I drive the 99 often and over the years have stayed in countless places along the highway. This places is by far the best place to stay. Great employees Nice clean rooms. Good breakfast and a convienient location And a fair price

• Stayed July 2013
We love that you had such a wonderful visit with us here in Tulare. I will be sure to spread your kind thoughts amongst my staff in our daily meeting. We look forward to your next visit!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!