“Stay at Hampton Inn & Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Tulare
“Stay at Hampton Inn & Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My stay in Hampton Inn was fabulous, my 2 child felling fantastic also my wife, the check in was easy, the staff had my room key ready and my basic information, the Hotel look like a brand new, this was my first experience in this Hotel and definitive we are back. I recommend this Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyne K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
We here in Tulare are so pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip! We loved having you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Vancouver, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

From the first greeting to the final departure everything was great. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast was fine, no complaints. Enjoyed our stay!!! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Carolyne K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
We are so pleased that we were able to serve you the way you expect to be served. We look forward to seeing you on your return trip!
Chandler
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We did not have a reservation, but that was no problem. I am a state employee; we had no hassle getting state employee rate. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was delightful and very helpful with restaurant recommendations. We would be glad to stay here again when in this area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for choosing our property to accomidate your travel needs. We are pleased that your stay was up to your standards. We look forward to seeing you soon! We loved having you!
Sheffield
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I am a Hilton Gold card holder. I stay in a lot of Hilton Hotels of all grades.The service here from the front desk staff was poor. The receptionist cared very little that there her colleague in the kitchen was struggling on her own to cope with the breakfast demands. There weren't enough tables and chairs or food prepared for the number of guests, we had to ask them to open an additional room.As I was bringing the issues to the attention of the front desk, another customer joined in my tale of woe and he didn't hold back at all !! Her response was poor over all, but Cassandra the kitchen assistant was doing a sterling job under difficult circumstances on her own. Considering this is a convention town, they should be able to handle the number of guests...We came hear after visiting the Sequoia National Park. Really noisy ac though !

Room Tip: At the back away from the road
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I am so sorry that your stay with us was not up to par. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us so that we can make adjustments and improvements. I will be sure to share your thoughts with the staff during our daily meeting. We hope that upon your return trip to Tulare, we can provide you with the service you deserve.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I drive the 99 often and over the years have stayed in countless places along the highway. This places is by far the best place to stay. Great employees Nice clean rooms. Good breakfast and a convienient location And a fair price

• Stayed July 2013
We love that you had such a wonderful visit with us here in Tulare. I will be sure to spread your kind thoughts amongst my staff in our daily meeting. We look forward to your next visit!
Pottstown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Excellent customer service. When we checked in our non-smoking room on a non-smoking floor smelled like smoke. The front desk was so appologetic and did everything they could to get us a different room right away and comp. us some sodas and water to try to make up for something that really wasn't their fault to begin with. Great job Hampton.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the positive feedback you have given us. We know that there are many options in our area and your business is much appreciated. I am happy to hear that our staff made an unpleasant situation into a positive one for you. I will be sure to share your kind words with them in our daily meeting!
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We used this hotel for visiting Sequoia and King's Canyon. We used points (25K for two nights) to stay. Long drive from Santa Barbara but the plan was to start early the next morning and spend all day in the parks. It worked out well (still a 45 min. drive to the entrance but this was what we expected).

The hotel checkin was quick and easy. We were offered some cold bottled water as well. We were upgraded to a King Suite. It was a nice large room with sofa and chair along with a microwave, small fridge and a small sink. Room was clean as well as the bathroom. Bed was comfortable as usual. The internet connection was good for what we needed.

Breakfast was good and pretty standard for Hampton Inns. We liked the omelette the second morning we were there. The only thing that was unusual for us were that the pastries were cold. Not sure why.

Staff were always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our property to satisfy your lodging needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. I appreciate you bringing the cold bread items to my attention. My Breakfast Host and I will make an effort to fix this issue promptly. Next time you're here let us know if we succeeded! We loved having you.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tulare? Share your experiences!