“You wilI not go hungry here.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Tulare
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh and bursting with flavor is what Apple Annie's has to offer. We are located in the Central Valley of California serving the greater City of Tulare. We provide great tasting food that's prepared fresh with the highest quality of ingredients. Treat yourself today with a nutritious meal from our delicious menu. At Apple Annie's you are sure to enjoy the great atmosphere, friendly service, and affordable prices.Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey at Apple Annie's
Kent, UK
“You wilI not go hungry here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Friendly staff and huge portions are what you will find here. Good hot wholesome food at a reasonable price. What more can you ask for.

• Visited October 2013

Los Angeles
“Go for the Pie and Biscuits, forget the rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The five stars are for the biscuits and the apple pie -- which are to-die-for -- but otherwise the food is mediocre at best (my eggs were cold, my hash browns flavorless, and my pancakes tasted like chemicals). But who cares when the biscuits and pie are amazing? I won't pass Tulare again without picking up a pie to-go. Love the kitchy decor, too.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gilbert, Arizona
“Big Portions and Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I don't normally travel on highway 99 but I decided to go see different scenery than what's on the 5. Boy, am I glad I did! Stopped at Apple Annie's for breakfast and had the California omelette. There was enough food for three people. The food was tasty the biscuits were HUGE and the service was friendly and fast. Oh also there is a model train that circles the restaurant that kept all the kids enthralled. Great place to stop if you are hungry and they sell bottled water so you can purchase it as you pay your check and get back on the road. If I take the 99 again I will definitely stop here again!

• Visited September 2013
temecula
“Quality & Service "great"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I picked this restaurant based on reviews. Everyone is right! The service is above expectations. The food was very good and priced right. What I really liked is most of the servers are "BOOMER" age! They were so nice and accommodating, full of smiles. They have it going on. You kids take should take a lesson from these people. The cranberry loaf comes with the meal, it's an option of banana nut, or garlic toast. I took the cranberry loaf. Delicious homemade little goodie. Try it! You will love it. It's in walking distance from the local hotels.
I could tell lots of the customers were from the area, as they were recognized by the staff. Love it. Definitely will come back. Thanks Apple Annies! :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pasadena, California
“Love Apple Annie as she stands quietly to greet us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

On the way to Sacramento a few months ago we were searching for a place to eat and my husband thought Apple Annies sounded interesting.That and the Black Bear Lodge. We have never found the Black Bear Lodge, but Apple Annies is great!!!

This is a ""locals"" place along with people who stop in off the freeway. I'm not a breakfast person but Breakfast here is a big deal and very very good. So much food.

We have had 2 breakfasts here and 2 lunches and each one is very good and well done.

I love it here with the train that goes around the wall next to the ceiling, and the water fountain that had my Daddy of seen, he would have gone home to make it as it is unique with various car parts welded together.

The employees are great and seemed to have been here a while, and I like that, as that tells you management/owners are great people to work with and for.

Try it I think you will like it. Now someday we may find the BBL but we don't really need to as Apple Annie always seems to be so happy to greet us standing there with a sweet smile on her face wearing her apron and even though she says nothing, her smile makes u feel welcome.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Apple Annie's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Apple Annie's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.