“Quality & Service "great"” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Tulare
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh and bursting with flavor is what Apple Annie's has to offer. We are located in the Central Valley of California serving the greater City of Tulare. We provide great tasting food that's prepared fresh with the highest quality of ingredients. Treat yourself today with a nutritious meal from our delicious menu. At Apple Annie's you are sure to enjoy the great atmosphere, friendly service, and affordable prices.Take your taste buds on an unforgettable journey at Apple Annie's
temecula
“Quality & Service "great"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I picked this restaurant based on reviews. Everyone is right! The service is above expectations. The food was very good and priced right. What I really liked is most of the servers are "BOOMER" age! They were so nice and accommodating, full of smiles. They have it going on. You kids take should take a lesson from these people. The cranberry loaf comes with the meal, it's an option of banana nut, or garlic toast. I took the cranberry loaf. Delicious homemade little goodie. Try it! You will love it. It's in walking distance from the local hotels.
I could tell lots of the customers were from the area, as they were recognized by the staff. Love it. Definitely will come back. Thanks Apple Annies! :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pasadena, California
“Love Apple Annie as she stands quietly to greet us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

On the way to Sacramento a few months ago we were searching for a place to eat and my husband thought Apple Annies sounded interesting.That and the Black Bear Lodge. We have never found the Black Bear Lodge, but Apple Annies is great!!!

This is a ""locals"" place along with people who stop in off the freeway. I'm not a breakfast person but Breakfast here is a big deal and very very good. So much food.

We have had 2 breakfasts here and 2 lunches and each one is very good and well done.

I love it here with the train that goes around the wall next to the ceiling, and the water fountain that had my Daddy of seen, he would have gone home to make it as it is unique with various car parts welded together.

The employees are great and seemed to have been here a while, and I like that, as that tells you management/owners are great people to work with and for.

Try it I think you will like it. Now someday we may find the BBL but we don't really need to as Apple Annie always seems to be so happy to greet us standing there with a sweet smile on her face wearing her apron and even though she says nothing, her smile makes u feel welcome.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Fantastic food, great server and priced right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on a Friday night and our tour director recommended several area restaurants for dinner. We were hot and tired and chose the closest...easy 5 minute walk to Apple Annie's from the Best Western Plus. We were greeted with a smile from the hostess and she seated us in just a few minutes as our table was being bussed. They were very busy at dinner, but we got our drinks quickly and then tried to decide what to order from a menu offering loads of choices. We had the meatloaf and chicken fried steak which turned out to be terrific choices. Both were homemade and even the mashed potatoes were homemade and served with really tasty gravy. All in all , Apple Annie's was a great choice! You could tell it was popular as a lot of locals were among the hungry patrons and that's always a good sign.

Visited September 2013
Bakersfield, California
“Great Chicken Fried Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Apple Annie's is a family style restaurant which has a good following of locals and gets a lot of travelers from Hwy. 99. The food is good, the prices are reasonable and the service was just a notch below outstanding. My only complaints were that, on a Friday evening at 7:00 pm. they were out of the soup of the day, split pea, and the vegetable which accompanied the chicken fried steak was canned green beans, a definite detraction from the rest of the meal.
The chicken fried steak was delicious, as were the mashed potatoes, gravy and the biscuit. The prices were reasonable and the service was very good. I'll definitely go back if I'm in the area at meal time..

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Camino
“Nice Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

From the greeter to server, all personnel were very nice. Good menu selection at reasonable prices. Most important, the food was very good and my wife would recommend the apple turnover for desert.

Visited August 2013

Been to Apple Annie's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Apple Annie's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.