We had a great time very clean love the quiet atmosphere and there is so much to do around the area minutes from Lake Tahoe. We were able to go waterskiing, tubing, river float trip, mini golf, bungey trampoline, biking, swimming, hiking, roller skating, and the fitness area had a pool table and fuseball. The only thing we didn't get to do was ride gondolla to top of mountain there were lightening strikes and then a downpour of hail.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Mountain Resort Lodging Iron Horse Hotel
- Tahoe Mountain Resort Lodging Iron Horse Hotel Truckee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Horse Lodge, slope side in the Village at Northstar, offers luxurious one, two, three and four bedroom condominiums with expansive views of mountain surroundings or the vibrant Northstar-at-Tahoe Village. Located only steps from the gondola and in the heart of the shops and restaurants, Iron Horse Lodge features a year round heated outdoor private ski storage lockers, heated underground parking, and outdoor hot tubs. Families and friends love the convenience of being at the mountain with so many entertainment opportunities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Tahoe Mountain Resort Lodging Iron Horse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.