“Would totally pay for these overpriced omelets again!!! Yummers!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Truckee
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Diner, Latvian
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast
Description: Squeeze In specializes in gourmet omelettes. We have over 60 specialty omelettes on our menu. We've got everything from basic cheese, bacon, sausage and veggie combinations to more exotic options like peanut butter, honey and bananas! In fact, we have over 107 quadrillion different possible omelette combinations. Each omelette comes with a large serving of homefried spudz, and bottomless toast and sauce (either homemade creamy mushroom sauce, tomato pesto or cheese sauce).In addition to omelettes, we serve lots of the usual breakfast stuff like eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, toast, potatoes, awesome French Toast, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and always fresh in-season fruit. We have an extensive lunch menu as well including dozens of creative sandwiches from a classic French Dip to many vegetarian triple-decker classics. We've also got boss burgers, huge burritos, homemade soups and super fresh salads. Oh and did we mention our awesome “flammable” Bloody Marys and huge goblets of champagne and mimosas?!Be sure to join the Squeeze In EggHead Club to earn points and killer hook-ups like a free meal for your birthday and a free bottle of champagne for your anniversary. You'll also get EggHead-only deals in our monthly newsletter, the EggHead EggZaminer.
Sparks, Nevada
“Would totally pay for these overpriced omelets again!!! Yummers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I put our names down to wait for a table at the Squeeze In at about 11:30 on a Saturday. It was very busy. We were told about 10 to 15 minutes. It ended up taking around 30 minutes but the staff was very nice and trying thier hardest. You could tell the were stressed out but they never acting like we were not welcome.

Our waitress was able to seat us outside which was kind of neat. We were out in the nice weather instead of inside with the rest of the diners. They were very attentive to us and did not forget we were there. We always had water and coffee and they checked on us to make sure we were OK throughout the meal.

I dont remember what Omelet my husband had, mostley because they have a million of them. I had the Racy Tracy though with the cheese sauce and OMG it was the best Omelet I have ever had in my life!

The Omelet was nice and fluffy and large, the cheese sauce was a fun and unique touch that gave it more flavor and the potatos were to die for! They were just the right amount of crispy on the outside and warm on the inside. When I was done with my meal I wanted more.

I think eating inside could have been a tad cramped and perhaps loud (they are named Squeeze In for a reason).

They are pretty pricey. For 2 coffees and an Omelet each I paid just over $40.00 but I would do it again in heartbeat.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Graeagle, California
“ANOTHER great meal, this time in Truckee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Squeeze has consistently great food and cheerful, helpful and caring waitstaff. We usually go to one of the Reno Squeez-Ins, but happened to be in Truckee and had a great breakfast. It is a smaller restaurant, but it was a weekday, so no problem. It was a surprise to see Amanda there, so happy she is back in the Squeeze Family. My husband had a Trippy Thomas Omelet, and I had eggs, pancakes, bacon...YUMMY. Highly recommend this cool place!

Truckee, California, United States
“Hold on to your socks Batman...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Have been going to Squeeze in for 9 years...never had the Chorizo omelet until yesterday.
Unbelievable...that's all you can say about it... just amazing flavors. They put so much food
on your plate, you can't eat it all... but I finished that omelet! That will be my "go to" from now
on! Try it, you won't be disappointed. And the staff, always friendly, always quick - a real bright
spot in the day!

Truckee, California
“Quality Breakfast Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I go to the Squeeze In on a regular basis because I know I am going to have a great breakfast. The service is amazing, they will remember you after only a few visits, which is amazing considering the number of diners they see. I have tried many of the menu options but have settled on my favorite, the hangover helper. No, I'm not always hung over, just love the Paleo omelet filled with meat. If you are looking for a wide variety of quality breakfast items you can't go wrong with the Squeeze In.

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Breakfast done right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Loved this location. From the staff to the menu choices it was a fun experience. The portions are easily shared by two but you will want to try everything. The worst part is trying to figure out what you are going to eat. Thanks for a great meal!

• Visited August 2013