“Perfect place for beginners and "Old" skiers like me!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas
Attraction Details
Sacramento, California
5 attraction reviews
“Perfect place for beginners and "Old" skiers like me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I relearned to ski here a few years ago and it is still my favorite place. Small mountain, but it's great for someone like me with creaky joints. I have a fabulous time, because I don't get stuck on long runs. Both my kids learned to snowboard here with lessons from their great school. It's best to get to the school early though-it gets crowded during peak times.

Visited February 2013

Mountain View, California
6 attraction reviews
“The best place for small kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We've been skiing there for three years until our kids got old enough for the big mountains. It is very cozy, safe and kids friendly mountain. There are two lifts there - green and blue. They have rent, ski and snowboard classes, different events to entertain young sportsmen, races, bar and food at good prices. Our favorite was Glow stick parade in February. It is crowded on Xmas week and Ski-week in February. All people there are skiing carefully and safely.

Visited January 2013