This house was amazing! It was definitely more than expected. We are hoping to plan another trip and when we do, it will be here. Pros and Cons:
1. Parking can be difficult. Although there is two garages, our standard Expedition did not fit in the garage and we had to park in front. No street parking on the private driveway. Three cars total could fit comfortably, but we expected that due to the description so no big surprise.
2. The kids' hideaway has a step ladder not attached to get into the room. Although we had adults sleeping in there so it was no big deal. Young kids may need a hand, especially late night bathroom trips ;)
Now to pros.....
1. House is already supplied with a majority of what you need, including refrigerated items like condiments, salad dressings, sauces, spices, etc. Fully equipped kitchen.
2. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Bed were large and comfortable enough for two. The kids' hideaway could probably comfortably fit more than five people. It had five beds set up when we arrived.
3. I loved the tri- level of the house. You literally could not hear anyone on the lower levels and vice versus. If someone wanted a nap, they could easily crash on the couch on the bottom level and sleep like a baby.
4. Location was beautiful. We were less than 10 minutes from Safeway and about 15 minutes to Northstar (which is where we went). The views were so pretty. The advantage of every level having a deck to sit and enjoy your morning or evening drink is perfect.
5. Bathrooms are huge.... all of them. Three are full bathrooms, all having hot water at the same time. A house full of women proved that! One bathroom is half with just a toilet.
6. The owners were very communicated with all of my numerous questions. They kept us very informed. Once we returned the key, we received our deposit in a timely manner. I would easily rent from them again. They made it very effortless.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.